Sketches and pictures

I have taken liking drawing these two, so I might put here some of the sketches in the making, the final versions will probably go to appropriate stories

Have to share this one: I have been practicing sketching and dynamic drawing again, an i  the process I always draw the muscles after that to improve drawing anatomy. And, because it's fun.

...And then you are in the middle of the process, and start to wonder how wrong it would be if you'd leave Bane shirtless... (yeah, yeah, the shirt will be drawn, but...)

(Update 6..2022: Since you asked, here's the sketch of shirtless Bane. Now I can draw the shirt on. ;) )

14.7: She is transforming! I started to play with Krita (digital drawing program), and this will take ages, but she's beginning to take shape, then concentrating on Bane...

9.8: New pics. The final(ish) version of Bane & Her shooting with just Bane finished, and "police line up" sketch version of some of the OCs (more coming) last.

23.8: I'm finally starting to draw the pictures for the chapters, and will be adding them when ever I get them ready, but here's a sneak peek to sketch for "Common Prey" when She and Bane meet again after several years. :)

24.8: I had to put here the final versions of the yesterday's sketch, and my official picture of my OC for the "Meeting and departing (notice minibane reflection in the goggles ;) )

11.9.: Have to share my "fail sketch" for "Slow morning disturbed". My learning "how to draw more simple pictures" is not going well...

19.9: Possibly the new cover for the Concept of Trust: Bane, her and their droids. It's name is "It's your astromech's fault" :D Also, a treat for dxn_djarxn who cheered me by turning a "soft, brimless hat ...a beanie. So, now you have a pic of Bane in the beanie. ;)

9.10.2022: Added some new wip pics. Updated pic of "Slow morning disturbed", and an accidental pic of Bane, originally meant for "Going Undercover", and then the real sketch for "Going Undercover". I truly hope I'll finish these at some point. :)

18.10.2022: I learning the ropes, and tried some new techniques to draw. Therefore you now have two wips of Bane and Her.  Still sketches, but I like them. I'm not sure should I be worried or enthusiastic if Bane would look at me that way, and Her expression is "Are you sure you want to try that?" Also, cleaned some of the sketches if there are ready ones.  

23.10.022 Replaced the sketches with coloured versions. :)

9.11.2022 I made a pic for Common prey, just before things heat up... Also, I started making a picture for the new Hondo story, and got a bit distracted with anatomy sketching and ....now you  have a censored nude pic of the three of them... I swear they are getting clothes!

13.11.2022 Reader request, Drunken Bane lookinf for warmth (inspired by the latest chapter in The concept of Trust novel story "Can you tell friends from foes? pt. II"

5.12.2022 I added a mishap picture (=original idea was very different) of a peaceful break and fight for the hat, and my favourite Nautolan psycopath OC (Because soon there is another chapter arch including him) :)

Please let me know, if this chapter becomes too slow to open. I have no idea how well computers deal with a lot of pics in Wattpad. I deleted some of the sketches to keep this chapter tolerable when I added new ones. :)