Chapter 3

Brooke's pov
I woke up on the couch and Sammy was cuddling next to me which was kind of weird but whatever. I got up to see Nash in the kitchen making waffles. I screamed "WAFFLES!!! #MYLIFE!! YASS!!" I finished screaming and apperantly I woke everyone up because they all came out of their rooms confused. When Matt came out of his room he screamed "FOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!! I SMELL FOOD!!!! IS THAT FOOD I SMELL?!!?!" I was cracking up as he came running down the stairs like a little boy. Nash was laughing so much that he almost dropped the pan. Nash finished cooking and he said that I could to my school with Johnson, Gilinsky, Shawn, Matt, and Taylor. I was so excited that I ran to my room and got dressed in my 36 maroon crop top, light wash jean shorts, tan over sized sweater, and my white Chuck Taylors. I grabbed breakfast then went outside to the guys. They picked me up and held me like that until we got to school. When we got there everyone was starring as I acted like a queen waving to the people passing. We got to the front doors and they put me down and we walked in. I saw Josh and Chris but Chris was kissing Zoey like what the hell. I looked at them then hid in to Matt's chest crying as all the guys comforted me. Chris pulled away from Zoey and they saw that I was crying and I took my face from Matt's chest. I slowly walked to Chris and Zoey who I now hate. I quietly said "So this is my good bye I guess Chris and Zoey what the fuck were you thinking because I really loved Chris. Now I will never know you like I wanted to. The only people I could trust are now what I call a couple." After I said that I ran outside crying with the boys following me. I finally stopped running and the boys hugged me in a group hug making me feel a lot better. We walked back home. When we got there my enemie Madison Beer was sitting on the couch. She looked up and she said "Why the fuck is Brooke here?" The boys said "Wait you know Madison Brooke?" I awnsered "Yeah no fuck I know Madison she was the reason I broke up with my ex Jeremy." Gilinsky was angry and confused at the same time. He said "Brooke when did you date this Jeremy?" My awnser was "Like about 3 months why?" After I said that Madison was pale and Gilinsky was angry as fuck. He was going to punch something when there was a knock on the door. I awnsered the door to see Chris and Zoey kissing again I was about to slam the door closed when I saw a cheetah printed car. I was in shock when I saw Justin Bebier get out of the car and run in to the house. He came in and everyone said hi except me I literally just died because you don't just see Justin Bebier everyday. When everyone said hi Justin hugged me and I made this weird sound. Everyone was laughing at me until there was another knock on the door. I said "Again what the hell." I opened the door to see Jeremy towering over me. I said "Hi Jerem-m-my." As I was studering everyone looked at Jeremy who was like 6,8. He hugged me and I was so happy but then Madison came out of nowhere and Jeremy saw. He put me down and asked he could come in so I let him in. He walked over to Madison and he was about to say something when Madison came out of nowhere and she slapped him making him mad. I went over to him and hugged him he hugged me back and he was so warm. I pulled away and he had to leave. When Jeremy left everyone was asking me questions. I was awnsering all of them when I remember falling asleep.