Chapter 2

Hey guys there will be three new characters Zoey, her brother Josh, and Chris
~~~~~~~~~~
Brooke's pov
When the limo pulled up everyone got in and I was third last because Nash and Cam when we all got in I couldn't sit anywhere so I sat on Cam's lap and I was silent and on my phone while everyone else talked. While I was on Twitter I saw my best friend walking so I opened the window and said "Heeeeeeeey gurl." and so did the boys. She almost had a heart attack and she came over and asked me to get out so I did. She was about to say something when her brother came out shirtless making me stare. He came over to me and kissed me making Nash come out of the car. I pulled away and saw everyone starring and Nash was next to Josh and I angry as fuck. He was going to say something when I smacked Josh across the face because hell nah you ain't kissing me. Zoey was like about to flip but Chris was walking down the street then saw me and started running. I was walking when I felt him hug me and pick me then start running. I was going to say something when I saw the limo speeding after us I was laughing and Chris put me down then grabbed my ass making me giggle. I pecked his lips and he pulled me into a full makeout session then things got heated when I saw the lust in his eyes. I was going to kiss him when Nash came out nowhere and grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the limo. When I got in I was about to sit on Cam's lap when Nash pulled me to his. When we arrived at this house everyone got out and I was last and talking to Mahogany. We walked in and she showed me my room so I put my things in there and changed into my black party dress with my tan pumps. I finished getting ready then did my make up. I was about to walk out of my room when I forgot my phone and decided to go out my window and I saw Gilinsky. He asked me where I was going so I had to tell him so I did and he asked if he could join I wasn't going to say no. After I said yes Johnson asked if he could come so I also said yes. We walked to the go away party for me because no more school school it is online classes. When we arrived Johnson and Gilinsky walked in making people people stop and stare but then I walked in making mostly everyone's jaw drop. Almost an hour after I arrived I was waiting for Chris but he never showed up great. I was about to walk outside when Chris walked in drunk. I was walking over to him when I herd something making everything freeze. I went outside to see Zoey's car smashed into a building and she was trying to get out so I threw my heels off and ran to her and helped her out. Good thing she was fine I hugged her and she was crying so much. I pulled away from her to see Nash, Cam, Taylor, Aaron, Mahogany, Matt, Carter, and this other dude. Jack and Jack were right by sides when it started pooring. I was screaming while I felt the rain stop and I saw Josh put his hoodie on me. I was about to look for my heels when Josh had them and Josh gave me them. I walked over to the guys and Mahogany. We got in that dudes car when he introduced himself as "Sir Sammy Wilk" werid like me. We arrived at the house when I started getting tired so I went to Sammy and he held me in his arms as I drifted to sleep.