azz kun's evil cycle!? [updated]

(Hello guys!  This is me, author nim. I am sorry about the lack of updates, but ill try and post, my entire account is on hiatus but i decided to update this story and take all of your advice please enjoy, and have a great, whatever the time of day you wre having!)

(Reminder : if you haven't eaten, eat! Heath is important)

As the morning sun rose, we zoom into iruma, who is sleeping peacefully in his bed. Well, that will change in about five seconds from now

.....

"CAW CAW WAKE UP MOTHERFU--" iruma boosted awake with widened eyes as he hurriedly turned off the vulgar alarm within seconds, 'that was close' iruma thought as he rubbed his eyes tiredly, he looked up at the ceiling with blank eyes and a neutral expression. Blankly staring at it while thinking 'i really never thought that I'd get used to this life, im thankful...' iruma smiled warmly, he never would've thought that hed have such a peaceful life in the netherworld.

but that's when someone burst into the room with charisma "Iruma kun~~! Time to wake up!~"

"Grandpa!" Iruma chimed in happily, sullivan picked him up like a baby bird and he ran out of there opera close behind. The morning went smoothly as iruma ate his breakfast peacefully  devouring everything as usual, as his grandpa kept striking in conversations about how he's doing and how school he feels about school and the demon realm.

Opera was, just there, serving them food and, creepily staring into the conversation like a mother bird, looking at its kids who were undeveloped in mind.

After eating iruma brushed his teeth got into his uniform as he stuffed his "tiny" bag with unnecessary things that he probably wouldn't use the entire class.

Iruma pov :

I looked up at the sky in excitement as i went out the door "bye grandpa!" I waved goodbye as he returned the gesture. I walked down the gate, to my surprise clara, was the only one there for some reason, which worried me.

Because azz kun was always there to pick me up, 'is azz kun feeling unwell? I should ask clara'

Before i could ask her, clara looked at me, she had a sad expression on her face which was unlike her. "Clara....are you oka--!?" Suddenly she jumped on me hugging me while swinging back and forth. I look at her with concern.

"Clara are you okay?" Is what i would have said if she hadn't told me before hand. "WAAHHHH IRUMA CHI AZZ AZZ IS BURNING PEOPLE AND HE'S IGNORING ME WAAHHHH PUNISHH HIMMMMM" she yelled, i look slightly shocked at her words, as i try to comprehend what she said clearly.

"Clara, are you sure that azz kun did something like that?" I ask, azz kun wouldn't be the type to be so violent, after all he's not the person who would jump to violence without reason, "PUNISH HIM!!!" Clara yelled triumphantly whilst pulling on my back. Her mood swinging like a swing.

"I-i will talk to him..."

'thats strange...azz kun would never do such a thing...' i thought, suddenly clara smiled and then reverted back to Clara "lets go iruma-chi!" She said with a makeshift salute. And i smiled brightly. "O-okay..."

'im sure azz kun is alright, after i talk to him, hell be sure to listen, and maybe he was just feeling unwell, or stressed'.

After i stepped on the school ground suddenly everyone surrounded me, i was a little bit shocked, then i realised they were covered with ash. "IRUMA ASMOUDEUS LOVES YOU A LOT RIGHT!!!, RIGHT!? COME ON!!!!" Lead yelled trying to grab me and drag me somewhere, sabnock also yelled and grabbed me but it was the opposite direction. "IRUMA!! MY RIVAL!! CALM YOUR BEAST DOWN!".

"ASMOUDEUS IS IN HIS EVIL CYCLE PLEASE CALM HIM DOWN" keroli grabbed my shoulders....wait...evil cycle!

I heard some more yells from the background, my head was spinning, before, "silence (shut the fck up)" it was kalego sensei, "iruma, come with me." Kalego grabbed me arm and dragged me.

He shoved me into the classroom as i fell "ow!" I look up and i see...the entire...the royal one is on fire!?

"Normally i would have knocked him out and make him pay for the damages, but we all realised that if we get someone to calm him down all the damages will just reverse via, his magic." Kalego said, clearly annoyed, as he glared at me, as if telling me to go.

I azz kun, sitting down, i shivered. He looked unapproachable, but kalego kicked me away to hos direction and i gulped, as i hesitantly approached him, from behind. "A-azz....k-kun?" I asked, suddenly i felt a weird pressure i never felt before as he turned to me, as he smirked, before i could respond he took my hand. "Iruma...." He whispered as if in a daze, "azz kun?" I shook nervously as he stared at me with weird eyes...

As if he was... eyeing me...my entire body.

Suddenly all the flames in the room went out, no damage could be seen. He kissed my hand "iruma sama...." Azz kun put his other hand on my waist

"Ahh..so it worked" kalego sensei muttered behind me. "Its safe finally!" I heard lead said as he entered the classroom, "as expected of iruma kun" Elizabeth added, "what did you expect? Asmoudeus is obsessed with him" jazz added "i knew this would work!" Sabnock followed.

Azz kun ignored them and pulled me onto his lap...ehh?..eh...eh....

Ehhhh!?

Third person pov :

"Oh my" Elizabeth gasped, "Demon of lust, truly the demon of lust", lead added. "Hmph, as long as he can keep it under control then just let him do whatever he wants." Kalego groaned. "Not fair azz azz! Share iruma chi!--....nevermind" Clara retracted with a blank smiling face as Asmoudeus glared at her.

"I bet my one month allowance that iruma is not going to last a single day without bite marks" jazz said turning to lead who countered "i bet my two month allowance that he's not going to be able to keep it on his pants " he responded. "I agree" both of them turned to Elizabeth, the one who said such shameless words "ahh, i bet my rival won't be able to last a few minutes without fainting from shock".

As the students placed their bets kalego was calling the headmaster to warn him that his grandson may not be able to keep his innocence for long, and he ringed up telling Asmoudeus's mother that her son had found someone to bother in his evil cycle.

"Azz...azz...kun...." Iruma was bright red, and azz was still shamelessly keeping him on his lap....what a long day this will be

Bonus+

"Iruma kun! Noo!!!" Sullivan tossed and turned like an egg as opera consoled him "lets just pray that he doesn't make a very fast move on him sullivan sama.." opera prayed.

"Alice finally found someone!~" amirlys smiled, "well then i should buy condom's!~".