VICTOR MORGAN'S BIG SECRET!

Saturday night, at the social event of the year, Charleston became privy to a well kept secret. The evening started innocently with dinner. The notable big deal being the presence of Victor Morgan for the first time accopanied by one Gabriel Coleman, a friend of long acquantince. Their presence was overshadowed perhaps by the strip tease being done at another table by a large, tattoed and peirced gentleman. With dinner, and the show, over Victor stepped up to play a selection and silenced the whole room by ending his set with an original composition he said was insipired by "someone special". The real surprise, however, came at the dancing that followed. A slightly hesitant Victor Morgan lead his companion out to the dance floor. Before any of us had a chance to form a conclusion though they were confronted by the stripper's date, another lovely young man. Raised voices led to raised tempers and suddenly Victor punched the young man and was clearly heard to say, "Stay away from boyfriend!"

That's right ladies, you read that correctly! Apparently society's number one teen heartthrob is GAY AND TAKEN.

Recently our paper printed an article about Victor Morgan's girlfriend. We have since found out through reliable sources that the girl in question is a classmate of theirs and romantically linked to another student. We sincerely regret any problems we may have created for the young woman.

From the evidence presented to our eyes Saturday night, Victor and his boyfriend, Gabriel are very happy together and very much in love. While young girls all over Charleston are weeping today, We wish the newly out couple only the very best.