Conclusion

Yo,

I'm back with the next chapter of Change in Winds. Hope you like it.

You can read next 2 chapters of Change in Winds now and join the Discord Server I made through my Patron page. Go to Patron website and search for 'Black Infinity 1289' and find my profile and page there. You'll see same profile picture on my Patron Page as well.

And

You can help me buy coffee for all the work I put in publishing the stories by tipping me on my Ko-fi page. You gain access to the server through tipping as well.

Search for 'Blackinfinity1289' on Ko-fi website and buy me a coffee there.

I'm not asking or demanding you to tip me. For those who want to and can, they can do it. My stories will continue to be published here if you tip me or not. Hope you understand.

"Normal speech" people talking.

'Normal thought' people thinking.

"Bijuu/Summons" Bijuu or Summons Speaking.

'Bijuu/Summons' Bijuu or Summons thinking.

"Jutsu" is being used.

Enjoy.

Change in Winds

Chapter 7

Conclusion

With Team 7

While the bridge construction was going at high speed, Kakashi decided to train his team further on the insistence of Sakura and Sasuke. While Naruto watched then asked with amusement.

"Ok, ok. I'll train you. But what should I train you in?" He said with a hand under his chin.

"How about breaking a Genjutsu?" Surprisingly, it was Naruto who suggested it and others turned to him in surprise. The blonde isn't the one to suggest anything.

He does what was told and separately trains more if he wants to practise something while his other teammates are stuck in the previous exercise. Though Sasuke was jealous, he couldn't do anything.

"Why Genjutsu in particular?" Kakashi asked in interest. That's a clever suggestion, yes. That's why the copy ninja is curious how Naruto got the idea.

"Well when I saw you fight Zabuza, you not only copied what he did but also put him under a Genjutsu. So I got curious how I would fare against it and suggested it." Naruto said with a shrug.

'It is useful to test how far you have mastered Sharingan and can also be a scale for me to push my Sharingan.' Naruto thought to himself.

What was left unsaid was how Sakura was useless to defend herself from the easy Genjutsu Kakashi cast on her during their team test which made the Pinkett swallow.

"That's a good idea, Naruto. Let's get started. But after this, you are going to spar and build your teamwork. You know-"

"Yes. We know. Now start casting already." Naruto cut the silver-haired man and Kakashi gave him an eye smile and removed the headband from his left eye. A lone Sharingan eye with 3 tomoes came into view for his team to see.