"change can be difficult." (marcy)

requested by: no one

Marcy's POV

It has been really hard saying goodbye. Everything is so confusing and I have no idea how I'm going to make it through my years without Anne or Sasha but, I've made it this far and I can't go back now. I've already decided to return, to come back to reality. And of course I'm scared to go into the unknown and I have no idea what's in store for me but all I know is that it'll all be worth it, to see them again. So my dear friends I am sorry for the sorrow I have put you through, I was selfish and naive. I just didn't want to lose you, to be alone. I wanted to escape the reality of being away from you. But I am no longer the coward I thought of myself before. I will now face all of my problems head-on! I know you won't be here but I know you will always support me! We promised to stick together but that promise faded along with your name. Anne. Sasha. I am sorry for all the time you've lost. I am sorry for deceiving you so selfishly. I really am. but it's too late to take all of that back now, I know I'm repeating myself but I just wanted you to know. I love you guys so much and I can never forgive myself. Believe in yourself. Love yourself for those who have loved you that are long lost.

Love,

Marcy Wu