"change can be difficult." (sasha)

requested by: no one

Sasha's POV:

I can't believe how much I've grown. It's quite hard to believe honestly. How did a selfish and manipulative person like me end up selfless and soft? You have taught me what true strength is, not only physical but mental. Are you proud of me? I now help kids with their mental health. I did it because I wanted to help kids with trauma and I know from experience how it can affect someone. I'm sorry Anne and Marcy for manipulating you guys to do what I want. I guess I was just afraid you would leave me. I can't wait for you to come back Marcy! I think I finally learned how to love myself and others. This was a wild adventure and I'm glad we had fun. I learned to be strong and to change, not just for me but for others. I think this adventure taught me to love those around me. I wanted you to know. I forgive you Marcy and I'm sorry. It was a really stupid thing to do but you did it with good intentions. It was fun but I have lost so much. I am sorry that you had to see me again, I thought you'd never forgive me. I was just scared you didn't need me anymore and you would just throw me away. But I have learned so much and that you have grown, I'll just stick around to see what becomes of us.

Love,

Sasha Waybright