Introduction (read plz)

This world is called Mythcron. In this book, dragons can take on a human form. Were creatures (werewolf, werecat, werebird, exc..) can change into their were animal and human. This world is full of most fantasy creatures you can think of. And when someone changes/shifts, it keeps its clothes on (magic). If you ever see ( ) that, that is me telling something, just imagine someone whispering. (Hi, uhhh words).

If you decided to read this crazy story and have gotten this far, you are in for a journey, be it a weird one.. haha..ha.
Thanks for giving this book a chance.
And if it sucks, don't tell me. Just leave.

If you have read this book before, it has been edited a lot because I could not live with the cringe that it was before 😅.
(If you enjoy the chapter vote and leave a comment, you don't have to.)

AND WITHOUT ANYMORE DELAYS, ENJOY THE BOOK... THAT I THOUGHT OF AFTER WATCHING A DRAGON MOVIE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

>///< just read it, stop reading this. 0_0 why are you still here???!!? Go to the next chapter.... _/(-v-)\_ meh whatever you want I guess.

...

( ・ω・) I like wolves and omg these little faces are so cute. I just found them in the emote section I WILL USE THEM AT THE END OF ALL MY CHAPTERS NOOOOOWWW.

(・`ω'・ )