part 2

it is 3 AM i still couldn't go to sleep. i decide to text conrad

i quietly get out of bed and go into his room

i quietly get out of bed and go into his room. i can see him, the light from his phone. he lowers it which reveals him. shirtless. i walked over to him and layed down next to him and went under the blanket. we looked at eachother. inches away.
conrad- so are you ever going to tell me why you started smoking
cassidy- not right now. i just want to be happy tonight
conrad- okay whatever you want
he moves the hair from in front of my face. he then gently kisses me. i obviously kiss back. it was short but good.
he soon after said "goodnight beautiful" i started to blush. my heart was beating so fast. omg. am i falling for conrad fisher?

the next day.
i was woken up by conrad's phone going off all morning. i look over and see nicole calling and texting. who the hell is nicole? i look through the notifications and it seemed like him and her had a thing going on... what the hell. he kissed me last night. why would he do that if he has someone. i put his phone back, and then i got up and left. my head hurt so badly. i was still a little hungover. i went downstairs and saw jeremiah. he asked if i wanted cereal, i said yes and he poured me a bowl of it. he saw that i was upset, he asked me what's wrong and i told him everything. he wasn't shocked. he knew i always had a thing for conrad.
"i'm sorry cass, he isn't good with relationships" jere told me. i knew he wasn't good at them by his last ones but i thought this would be different. soon conrad came downstairs and didn't say a word to me or jere. we both tried to talk to him but no response every time. soon belly and susannah came down all ready for the day
"cass go get ready we're going shopping with susannah today" belly said to me. i got up and got dressed. i didn't even want to do this deb ball thing. i had no one to go with and i hate dresses. whatever i had to do it. susannah is counting on me to do it now. we got the dresses and shoes for it. i hated this so much. after shopping i go to the pool for a few hours. jere was working so i just talked to him while i swam. then i had to go back home and get ready to meet all the other debs. i'm already hating this. me and belly go together laurel brought us. she's in a blue dress which looks cute. mines a pink spaghetti strap dress. i look so weird. we see here walking with towels and talk to him. he walked us in. i look at the tables. there's so many people. jeremiah introduces me and belly to the girl i think running it? we go to table 3. everyone introduces themselves. one name stuck to me nicole of course she's here. i hate this already. shayla was talking to belly and helping with her black eye. i was next to shaylas other side. i kept looking at nicole. she's so much prettier than me. of course conrad chooses her over me. they all start talking to me and belly about what it's like living with the boys. mainly nicole talking about conrad. shayla talking about steven and gigi talking abt jeremiah. it made me uncomfortable talking about them. hours later it's finally over. i don't even want to go to the ball anymore. i have to still find a date. when the rehearsal comes around i'll have someone hopefully.
belly was getting ready for her date. i was talking with the moms about the book party. laurel looked upset how she told susannah before her. i get that. i followed belly out to go hangout with joe steven conrad and jeremiah. they were playing video games. jeremiah stopped playing the game to tell belly she looks good. steven was mad at him for abandoning the game. conrad just stayed playing the game didn't move or look at her or me. he didn't even acknowledge that i was there. what the fuck is his issue. we all piled into jere's jeep me and jere in the front and the others in the back. we arrived at the book party we were all bored. i pulled conrad aside and asked if we could talk. he just led me into a room.
"what is going on? one minute you're all over me then the next you don't even talk to me. what the fuck" i tell him. he rolls his eyes at me
"cass i don't know what you expect from me, you know i'm not good at relationship type things"
"that doesn't mean you lead me on connie, i really like you. then you and nicole have a thing? you kissed me last night don't know if you remember because we were both drunk."
"i remember everything when i'm drunk and you know that. nicole isn't my girlfriend she's the girl i kissed at the beach once i don't like her. there's a different girl"
"whatever conrad. just leave me out of your love life i want this summer to be good."
we walk out of the room to where everyone else is
conrad- you know this shit is so boring can we go somewhere
steven- yeah where?
jeremiah- we could go into town, i don't know
steven- we could go to the drive in
cassidy- belly's on her date there though...
jeremiah- i don't wanna see belly hooking up with this guy in the back seat
conrad- we should go
everyone- agreed
we are now on the way to the drive in. i know that belly is going to kill all of us especially me but whatever. we pull up next to cam cameron's car. we all started laughing. belly got out of the car.
belly- what the hell do you think your doing
steven- just catching the end of our favorite movie
belly- you have no right! you have to go!
jeremiah- oh belly relax we were just joking around
cassidy- yeah come on we were kidding

she then started threatening steven saying some things. then steven left. me and conrad were dying in the backseat. we had forgotten everything that was going on between us. i layed my head down on his shoulder and slowly fell asleep. we got back home and the 5 of us sat in the kitchen waiting for belly to get home. jere steven and joe all went somewhere so it was me and conrad waiting, we heard her come home
"how was your hot date" me and connie both asked laughing. she turned around pissed. oh shit.
belly- excuse me?
conrad- okay relax
cassidy- we were just having a little fun
belly- you guys are assholes. and cass i wouldn't of expected you to be with them
she then gave me and conrad a whole lecture about letting her just be happy. the two of them then got into an argument. i may have forgotten to mention belly used to be obsessed with conrad...