The Bite

With'n the 3 seconds I look at that thing and suddenly it bite me. I was freaking out I run. It was the day of a full moon. I started to feel a big change that my teeth and nails start to grow and then facial hair starts to grow. The bite start to disappear I go into the shower and try to make my self calm down. That I go to sleep. But, the next day I cover the bite cause you still can see it. I get to school Styles comes up to me.
"Hey"
I was mad at him "Where did you go last night you left me their like an idiot look what happens when you go with Styles I to the woods at midnight." I showed him the bite.
"Wow what happen."
"I don't know what it is that's why I showed you to see if you know what the hell it is."
"Okay could you describe it"
"It's big like big red glowing eyes and black"
"Well all I can tell you is that it's a werewolf bite"
So the bell rings we walk to our first period Mr.Hairrs class. I look out the window and see a beautiful girl sitting on a bench talking on the phone in how she nervous and that she doesn't have a pen. So the principal comes in.
"Listen up students this is a new student that just moved to BEACON HILLS so make her feel welcome."
She sat behind me since that us the only seat open. I look at her and give her a pen and she says "thanks just what I needed it's like you readed my mind"
"Ohh no big deal"
I told Styles about it he would be like the new girl name Allison Argent.
"Yea that's her"
I turn around and see her talking to Lydia Martin. The most popular girl in school. Then there goes her idiot boyfriend Jackson Whitmoore. Talking to her.
"Oh look Scott there's Lydia I have no idea why she's with him I like her more then anything."
Suddenly I hear Lydia say " Your my new best friend'' Then takes her.