First Date

I was at the ANIMAL CLINIC that's were I work. It was raining hard. You could hear the rain drop through the pipes I loved it. I hear a girl yell for HELP. I go as fast as I can to get to her . It was Alison she was so beautiful.
"OMG theirs a dog in my back trunk I have no idea how it got there."
So I pick the dog up and take it inside. I gave her my shirt for she could be dried. While she goes and puts it on I look at the dog and see it is in pain. She comes back.
I ask her to a date she said yes.
The next day I was at school I told Styles about it. I go sit with her then Lydia comes with Jackson.
Lydia say "You guys want to do a double date we could go bowling"
Alison agreed so I had to go. I got home toke a shower and asked my mom (Melissa) if I could barrow the car.
She would be like "Is it a date"
"Yes mom a date now can I have the keys"
"NO DENTS ON THE CAR OKAY"
"Yes mom thanks love you"
I go pick her up I was nervous a lot I had no idea what to say. I drive to the bowling alley and theirs Lydia and Jackson waiting for us.
"Finally" Lydia said "we be waiting to long"
So Lydia goes up first she gets a strike. Now its my turn I was nervous I haven't bowled since 3rd grade. Alison comes up to me sees that I'm nervous and whispers to my ear and said "Think of naked" and walks away. I get a strike.
So I take her home I take her to the front door we were about to kiss until her dad comes.
"It's time for you to go home Scott."