seventeen

3+ 𝐜𝛐𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝛐𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐭𝛐𝐧

3+ 𝐜𝛐𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝛐𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐭𝛐𝐧

*𝛐𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫*

"You said I was done Jamar.."

"I know what the fuck I said Raya. But you know better. You'll never.. be done." I said slowly, crouching down to her short level as she hitched her breath, backing away. Oddly, holding her stomach.

"What's allat fa?" I asked pointing to her stomach.

"N-nothing. What do you want Jamar." She said standing up straight.

"He still ignoring you?" I asked looking through her stocked pantry. "Oo, yes please."

I grabbed some Ruffles and munched on them while sitting on her island, directing my attention to her as I waited for her to speak.

"Of course he's ignoring me. He made it clear that he never wanted to see me again."

"Hmm, well that's not going to work, now is it?" I said as I clicked my tongue and shook my head. "Especially since you're carrying son-son's child."

Her face dropped and the little bit of color she had in her face, left it. However, she quickly cleared her throat, trying to brush of my comment.

"I don't know what you're talking about. But I can't help you Jamar." She said walking to the front door.

I quickly hopped down and took out my pocket knife before aggressively pushing her on the door that she was about to open. I held the knife up to her stomach, pressing on it, just enough to pierce her skin till it bled, but not enough to hurt her too bad.

"J-Jamar!" She hissed out closing her eyes tightly, she grabbed my forearm trying to move it but I only pushed deeper. "JAMAR MY FUCKING BABY!"

"Hmm.. like I thought. Raya.. whether you like it or not, you work for me. Your loyalty, resides with me.. Now you've been a good girl, and you've given us his home."

"But now, I need to know where his trap is. You think you can do that fa me princess?" I asked removing the knife, her hand immediately covering the small opening in her skin.

I stroked the knife along her jawline down to her neck as she let out a shudder from the coldness of the metal.

"Can you?" I asked again, pushing the knife into her neck.

"I-I can't.." She breathed out.

"Why the fuck not?"

"He never took me there, he kept me away from that stuff.."

"Mhmm.." I hummed, retracting the knife and flipping it back closed. "Find it Raya. 2 weeks."

I reached for the door knob beside her and she quickly shuffled out the way as I left out the apartment.