twenty-four

𝙨𝙝𝙞𝒍𝞸𝙝 𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙚𝒍-𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙩𝒍𝞸𝙘𝙠

"Ughh, I'm going to miss you so much pooh.." I groaned as I wrapped my arms around Kamoni's torso.

"I'ma miss you too love, you gon call me erryday?" He asked pressing a kiss onto my forehead.

"Of course I am." I said as my voice cracked a little from it being so early in the morning.

After I said my goodbyes to my family, I rode with Kamoni to the airport to meet up with Taliyah.

It was now 7:23 a.m. and Tali and I's flight boarded at 8:00. So we were now standing in the line to weigh our suitcases.

I held onto this moment a little bit longer because I knew that after this happened, I wouldn't see Moni for a whole week. I was going to miss him like crazy..

"Next please." The lady said signaling for me and Taliyah to come forward.

"You can go first Taliyah." I said to her because I knew she'd most likely not have to pay anything.

Kamoni grabbed her suitcase and placed it on the scale for her. "45.3 pounds. You're good." She smiled and threw her suitcase on the rack behind her.

"Well damn. That's Louis right there hoe.." Tali mumbled the last part before moving out the way.

Kamoni placed the first suitcase on one of the scales and then my smaller one on the other scale. Both came out to be over 50 pounds though.

"You're over 50, would you look to pay $75 for each one?" She asked and I nodded, getting ready to pull out my card.

"Ariel I will drop slam you in front ah' all these folks. Play with me if you want too." Kamoni mugged me before handing the lady his card.

"Your love language is so weird Moni." Tali addressed him as I nodded my head.

"He's abusive, I'll tell you that." I whispered to Tali and she began laughing as Kamoni cut his eyes at us, halting our laugher.

"Thank you, head to your left to get your bags checked." The lady instructed.

We moved out of people's way and Kamoni told Tali to go wait it the TSA line while he talked to me.

I looked up at him and pouted as he placed a kiss onto my plump lips. "You so pretty." He smiled at me, showcasing his pearly white teeth.

"Thank you handsome." I returned the smile and stood on my tippy toes so I could peck his lips three times.

He grabbed my neck, deepening the kiss as I grabbed his face and rubbed his neck in small circles. After pulling away from the kiss, he pecked my lips once more and let go of my neck.

"Talk ta any niggas down there and I will fuck yo fine ass up, ight?" He said seriously and I just straight faced him.

"Way to ruin the moment bae."