Ch. 32: Baby Practice

Ace's POV

With Rebel now being my girlfriend I have been a little protective of her, but it feels so nice to kiss her whenever I want. Logan gets a kick out of flirting with her but he talks to Kenny most of the time texting. I don't think my friend is gay but if he is that's perfectly fine with me. I also didn't think Nate liked Miranda in that way but look what turned out from that; A relationship. 

It's been about 2 weeks since we came back and it's been stressful. Rebel has been more stressed than I am about finding this girl or anything on her mom. We did find a little bit about her mom. Her name was Margot Hempshire, she is currently 42 years old, she was born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada but hasn't been seen or heard of in over 17 years. No one knows if she's dead or alive she just fell off the face of the earth. Last she was seen was in Florida. The police were looking for her because they know she's had a child but she left the hospital before she could get discharged leaving the baby with the father who was unknown. The baby wasn't Rebel because it was born 11 months after her meaning this Margot lady had Rebel then got pregnant 2-3 months later.

It calmed Rebel down having a little bit on her hoping that it could help her piece together who the father was or who the girl was but so far they are all just big question marks to everyone. We just got done with training and Remi was over. He wanted to help us to get his mind off of his problems he had. At this point he was part of TDS and I didn't mind, neither did Rebel but that didn't mean he was just in. Remi still had to go through the hard training and conditioning and traditional Ring fight just like Rebel did. We were planning on ask him but it gave us more of a shove when Matti said it was a great idea for whatever reason.

"Remington!" Rebel yells

"Remi Monty you know that" Rolling his eyes he gulps down water.

"Yeah yeah anyways can we talk to you?" We both stand in front of him waiting patiently.

Looking between the both of us he shakes his head "Nah, you guys seem like you're on some weird freaky sh-"

"Ew no we want to talk to you about joining" The disgusted face leaves and she puts on a smile.

"Joining the gang?" He questions putting on his hoodie

"No our musical" I give him a deadpanned look "So what do you think?"

"Sure I'll join but do I have to live here?" He asks

"You don't have to but we have a room if you wanted" Rebel offers 

"Thanks but I'm actually moving into my new apartment today. It's actually Ralphy's penthouse since he and Averey are moved out and getting settled in the new house they got. I can't be at my house because of crazy bitches breaking in even though she disappeared which doesn't make sense STILL" He was finished packing sitting down to talk to us.

"Wait what do you mean she disappeared?" I look at him confused

"I met a girl her name was Dahlia or at least that's what she told me and she was very clingy but it got to the point she broke into my house. She didn't talk too much which I also found weird. After I found her in my bedroom that day I went straight to the police station and filed a police report but that person didn't exist which means she gave me a fake name for whatever reason. I told them to just print one with her name and she didn't even seemed fazed by the restraining order she just disappeared it creeped me out though" After hearing his explanation it sounded familiar.

"I need you to go to your former neighbors who have a camera and try to get a good picture of her by tomorrow at 5 can you do that" He nods "Yeah won't be a problem"

"This doesn't mean your fully in you still have to complete the steps but go home getting moving then get some rest you still need to be here for training tomorrow and after you complete the steps to being in the gang we'll go over everything with you but on the most part you're caught up just some other stuff" Rebel smiles at him and begins walking away. I signal him a 'bye' walking behind her.