Chapter Five:Falling

Louis' p.o.v

    I walk out of my room and down to the library when I open the door I see hazza teaching the girls and reading from a book I smile as his eyes meet mine he matches my smile whats it about this guy that makes me weak in the knees? ever since that dance we shared at the realm ball my stomach formed into knots as I walk towards them and see daisy and phoebe reading I kiss them on the foreheads and daisy asks "lou? if mom is gone off her throne does that mean you are the rightful heir?" I shrugg and smile at her and phoebe and look to see a worried look on his face I smile at him and I say "I don't know yet I have to talk to pops".

 She continues to write down in her notebook and hazza says "ok girls class dismissed for the day tomorrow we're gonna learn about each idividual realm so off you go" they jump up and grab there books and run off I look at him as he picks up the textbook I grab it also his hand coliding with mine I smile as his hand remains on mine his face turns beat red which I find cute I move the book and stroke his hand he removes his hand as I hand him the book he smiles kindly to me as he sits the books on the table and we walk in a comfortable silence and when it was time for dinner I walk down to the dining room and I sat down and start eating the steak in front of me and my dad brings up at the table "since your mom is gone louis?" I look up to him he smiles next to me and he continues "you are the rightful heir to her throne since you are the eldest" my mouth drops and I look down at my plate "I thought I was the heir to your thone as well".

 He smiles at me and he grabs my hand across the table "you are but I have alot of children to choose from" I smile and nodd and I look over to georgia she had her head down and harry he looked like he was gonna burst out in tears I nodd and my dad adds "unless you don't want the throne?" I shake my head and smile at him and try to put on one of my fake smiles "if you want me to take my place on her throne then thats what I will do" he squeezes my hand and after dinner harry stayed quiet the rest of the dinner I ask dad when I leave and he says next week sometime which I don't like I don't wanna leave here I barely knew my mother georgia knew more about her than I did georgia was her pick while dad was me and phoebe.

harry's p.o.v

Why was I upset? now you can get him out of your dreams and thoughts he's done nothing but confuse you since the day you got here but in the back of my mind I am still sad that I will miss him well I shove the feeling aside if he leaves then I can finally get over this stupid crush.

Louis' p.o.v

As I walk to my baby brother and sister's bedroom when I open the door I see harry playing with baby ernest I stand at the door for a few minutes and he leans down and kisses ernest on the stomach and he just kept giggling and laughing and just an adorable laugh and harry says "oh i'm gonna get you" ernest squeals high pitch which makes me chuckle harry turns his gaze to me and his face is replaced with a sad smile I know exactly whats going on through his mind I am gonna miss him and when I lay my head down to sleep that night one thought popped up in my mind "is this what falling feels like?".

~The Next Week~

I watched the kids play in the court yard while harry played in a nearby field of flowers hell isn't what its cracked up to be in heaven to them its horribly hot I mean yeah it gets hot sometimes but not as hot as they crack it up to be we can grow anything here if it exists on earth then it can exist here and phoebe she walks over to me and she has something behind her back I smile at her and I cock a eyebrow at her and she sits next to me on the steps and hands me a beautiful blue rose and it was the same colors of my eyes and I focus on the color on the rose and she is still seated next to me and when I focus on the color it changes to an beautiful emerald green she gasps and says to me "that looks like harry's eye color".