SHE LIKES GIRLS

╰─▸ INTRO;

a new actress joins the cast as a love interest for dustin henderson, but she doesn't seem to like kissing boys.

˚◞♡ ⃗*ೃ༄

╰─▸ CAST;

lilia buckingham as sage janis moore
19 | questioning | she/her

jules leblanc as hazel marie allen18 | bi | she/theyandjayden bartels as layla blair wilson19 | lesbian | she/they

18 | bi | she/they
and
jayden bartels as layla blair wilson
19 | lesbian | she/they

jules leblanc as hazel marie allen18 | bi | she/theyandjayden bartels as layla blair wilson19 | lesbian | she/they

sadie sink
20 | lesbian | she/her

sadie sink20 | lesbian | she/her

╰─▸ ALSO INCLUDING;

millie bobby brown
finn wolfhard
noah schnapp
gaten matarazzo
caleb mclaughlin

╰─▸ WITH BRIEF APPEARANCES FROM;
emily skinner
joe keery
maddie ziegler

˚◞♡ ⃗*ೃ༄

╰─▸ PLAYLIST;

( DONT BLAME ME )
BY
TAYLOR SWIFT
" don't blame me, love makes me crazy. if it doesn't, you ain't doing it right. oh lord save me, my drug is my baby, i'll be using for the rest of my life. "
|
( CRUEL SUMMER )
BY
TAYLOR SWIFT
" it's new, the shape of your body, it's blue, the feeling i've got, it's a cruel summer. "
|
( LOVER )
BY
TAYLOR SWIFT
" can i go where you go? can we always be this close forever and ever? and ah, take me out, and take me home. you're my, my, my, my lover. "
|
( BEGIN AGAIN )
BY
TAYLOR SWIFT
"you throw your head back laughing like a little kid, i think it's strange that you think i'm funny cause he never did. i've been spending the last eight months thinking all love ever does is break, and burn, and end. but on a wednesday in a café i watched it begin again. "
|

( THE LOUVRE )
BY
LORDE
" i am your sweetheart, psychopathic crush, drink up your movements, still i can't get enough. "
|
( ALMOST LOVE )
BY
SABRINA CARPENTER
" shirt hanging off my shoulders, both hands wanna hold ya, so baby, what's the hold up? "
|
( GOOEY )
BY
GLASS ANIMALS
" i take your gloom, curl it up and puff it into plumes. "
|
( CRUSH )
BY
TESSA VIOLET
" but i could be your crush, like throw you for a rush, like hoping you'd text me so i could tell you i've been thinkin' 'bout your touch, like. "
|
( TEENAGE DREAM )
BY
KATY PERRY
" let's run away and don't ever look back, don't ever look back. my heart stops when you look at me. just one touch now baby i believe this is real. "
|
( WANT ME )
BY
BABY QUEEN
" i wish i thought that i was pretty so that i could turn you on, i had a dream you called me pretty and i told you you were wrong, and that i look for parts of you in every person that i meet, because my brain is dissipated and you're where it used to be. "
|
( DOUBLE TAKE )
BY
DHRUV
" i won't deny that in the midst of the crowds, in the shape of the clouds, i don't see nobody but you. in my rose-tinted dreams, wrinkled silk on my sheets, i don't see nobody but you. "
|
( XO )
BY
JOHN MAYER
" in the darkest night i'll search the crowd, your face is all that i see, i'll give you everything, baby love me lights out. "
|
( HO HEY )
BY
THE LUMINEERS
" i belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweetheart. "

˚◞♡ ⃗*ೃ༄

╰─▸ SALEM SPEAKS !

hello! season 4 of stranger things made me love sadie more than i alr do so here's a cute little story with her. sage, hazel, and layla aren't real people, and this didn't actually happen.
enjoy!

BEST READ IN LIGHT MODE !