FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS

SAGE JANIS MOOREtv actress, internet personality

SAGE JANIS MOORE
tv actress, internet personality

-

BIRTHDAY
january 2, 2003 (age 19)

BIRTHPLACE
los angeles, ca

ABOUT
actress and dancer has appeared on brat web series chicken girls, where she met best friend hazel allen. she has met many dance moms dancers after being a competitive dancer for many years before her tv fame. she is currently filming a lead role in stranger things 4.

TRIVIA
she has made appearances on many famous instagrams such as layla
wilson, emily skinner, maddie ziegler, and more.

FAMILY LIFE
nothing is known about her family other than she lived with her mom until she turned 18. her father does not seem to be in the picture, but her mother has since been with another woman, as sage has mentioned in an instagram post. we are unsure if they are still together.

ASSOCIATED WITH
millie bobby brown as of 2020 filming on stranger things 4. she became friends with maddie ziegler through their love of dancing.

˚◞♡ ⃗*ೃ༄

HAZEL MARIE ALLENtv actress , internet personality

HAZEL MARIE ALLEN
tv actress , internet personality

-

BIRTHDAY
december 5, 2003 (age 18)

BIRTHPLACE
augusta, ga

ABOUT
she has starred as ryhme adams on brat web series chicken girls alongside her best friend, sage moore. she signed a deal with nickolodeon and was cast as lex on show side hustle, alongside friend layla wilson.

TRIVIA
her mother made a youtube channel named bratayley, a play on younger sister hayleys name. this channel was to broadcast their daily family life, but they have since stopped posting.

FAMILY LIFE
she was born and raised in augusta, georgia. she lives with her mother, father, and two siblings. she has a younger sister hayley of the age 15 and an older brother caleb of the age 21.

ASSOCIATED WITH
layla wilson on side hustle, as well as dating asher angel in 2019.

˚◞♡ ⃗*ೃ༄

LAYLA BLAIR WILSONtv actress, internet personality

LAYLA BLAIR WILSON
tv actress, internet personality

-

BIRTHDAY
november 1, 2002 (age 19)

BIRTHPLACE
los angeles, ca

ABOUT
actress, singer, dancer, and model played small roles in many tv shows. she is currently a lead role in side hustle alongside hazel allen.

TRIVIA
she has appeared on dance moms.

FAMILY LIFE
she does not speak about family much, but we know she has two older brothers, and previously dated armani jackson before coming out as lesbian.

ASSOCIATED WITH
hazel allen in side hustle.

-

SALEM SPEAKS !

hello! i know the timeline of their lives are a little wonky compared to irl, but don't worry about it. this is just background info on them, it hasn't anything to do with the story!