seven

╰─▸ TEXT MESSAGES;
" the powerpuff girls "
sadie , millie , sage

sadie
omg we do look like the powerpuff girls
great name sage

millie
hey baby sage

hi :)
sades im so proud of u for coming out

sadie
stop ur my fave
i was so nervous
but thank u

hopefully one day ill be able to do the same
even if its just to the cast

millie
whenever you're ready, love

sadie
theres no rush at all. take your time baby<3

oh my god she called me baby
[ message erased ]

why does that make me feel some typa way
[ message erased ]

i know, thank u sades <3
thank u mills :)

millie
of course! now ive got to get to set. love yous!!

sadie
bye!!

bye mills

˚◞♡ ⃗*ೃ༄

therealcalebmclaughlin sage is kinda cool

liked by sage.moore, milliebobbybrown, finnwolfhardofficial and 2,111,098 more

COMMENTS

sage.moore ur lame

sadiesink_ dont steal my wifey
user omg my ship

user how do ppl ship sadie and sage when caleb and sage exist together

user yall r weird caleb and sage are just friends
user so are sadie and sage ??

milliebobbybrown cuties!!

finnwolfhardofficial im still hotter than yall
sage.moore i hope u choke
finnwolfhardofficial why do you hate me

sadiesink_ you're stealing my best friend??
gatenm123 we're being ditched
sage.moore NOO SADIEEEE
sadiesink_ im crushed :(
sage.moore NOOO come to my hotel room lets watch a movie and eat snacks
sadiesink_ suddenly, i feel better

˚◞♡ ⃗*ೃ༄

╰─▸ IRL;

sadie bites her lip nervously as she heads to sage's hotel room. it wasn't like her to be so nervous, but since she realized her feelings for sage, her heart raced every time she was around the girl. it was hard to focus, even on set, when sadie was around her.
but she pushed those feelings away as soon as she knocked on the room door. the room numbers stared sadie in the face till sage opened the door.

as soon as sage saw sadie, her face lit up.
"sadie!!" sage squealed, pulling the girl in for a hug. sadie gladly hugged back, butterflies rushing around her stomach at the warm touch. unfortunately, sage let go soon after.

"so... what movie?" the blonde asked, pulling sadie inside and closing the room door. sadie couldn't really think, because sage was staring at her with patient, loving eyes, and it made her even more nervous than she was before.

"uh... i don't- i don't know. uh, how about i order room service and you pick the movie maybe?" sadie stuttered, looking away from sage and turning to the room phone beside the bed. sage cocked an eyebrow but shrugged off sadie's behavior, picking up the remote and picking a movie from netflix.

sadie finished ordering and turned to see that sage settled herself on the big hotel bed. sadie smiled to herself and settled next to the girl, throwing the blanket over her cold legs. she was in pajamas, which included a loose pair of cotton shorts and a goodwill t-shirt. she looked up to the tv, and realized sage had turned on one of sadie's movies, fear street 1978.

sadie chuckled, seeing herself on the screen. it didn't bother her that she knew what happened, because thay just gave her more time to stare at sage. she thought sage was oblivious, but halfway through the movie, the blonde turned to her.

"sades, you're staring. is everything okay?" sage asked, eyebrows pulled together in concern. sage's eyes met sadie's and the air settled in the room. something changed in sage's demeanor as she leaned closer to sadie, eyes locked. they're lips almost touched, but a knock at the door made them jump apart.

"room service!" a voice announced from the other side of the door. without looking at sadie, sage jumped up off the bed and opened the door, grabbing the rolling tray and thanking the man. she closed the door and rolled it beside the bed. she got everything together in silence, then sat herself right back beside sadie. without acknowledging what almost happened.

sadie sank in on herself, eating her food in silence as the movie played. sage's eyes fixated on the tv until it was over. they ate in silence for the rest of the time.

"so... thank you for coming over but. it's late. i'm gonna go to bed." sage said quietly after cleaning up, giving sadie a small smile.

"o-okay." sadie said simply, giving a smile back. she leaned in for a hug, then swiftly decided against it, and rushed herself from the room.