Unpleasent Feeling About Him

"Got any news?"

A girl said while working on the computer,

"Nah, nothing"

Answers a guy laying on a couch while looking at his phone.

Girl: You should've paid more attention.

Guy: *Gets up and rotate his body towards her* What do you mean!? At least I'm doing my job!

An emergency notification came in. They both focus their attention it.

Girl: It's from the bank.

Guy: *sighs* Who would have guess...

Girl: Yeah... Are these really that broke?

Guy: *gets up on his feet* Alright, let's get those bitches before they hide away. *getting excited*

Girl: Language, Alan!

Alan: *annoyed* Alright Alyce...

Both of them ready up their gears and head out to find the criminal.

_____________________

"I have to get out of here."

Said a guy who is rushing out of a bank carrying a pouch. He heard somebody  shouting while he's running away.

"Somebody call the warriors!"

Guy: Warriors...

The guy enters a dimly lit alleyway.

Suddenly, a knife sliced through the air, nearly hitting the man in the face then embedded into the wall. Alan drop down from above, blocking the guy's main exit.

Alan: Where do you think you're going, you shitty criminal.

The criminal decided to run the other way.

Alyce: Do you really think you could escape us?

Motionless, the criminal glazed towards Alyce as if he had seen a familiar face as hers.

Guy: Emmy? No, no that can't be her.

Alyce: I feel like this guy is onto something.

The mysterious guy is clueless of what he could do at that moment. Without hesitation, he pulls out both his handguns and shoots the respective target in a blazing fast motion.

Alan: Oh shit!

Both heroes take cover to avoid the bullets.

COMMS

Alan: God damn this guy doesn't mess around.

Alyce: So let's not mess around then.

COMMS END

The criminal stop shooting

Alyce: This is our chance

Alan: I think this is it.

Guy: I think I should just get out of here.

Simultaneously, they get out of cover.

Guy: Shit!

The situation becomes more intense as they draw their weapons. However, despite their coordinated attack, the criminal jumped in the air, spinning to avoid the incoming projectiles.

Alan: What the fuck is this guy!?

Alyce: Watch your language!

The criminal landed. Both his pistols  combines together and turns into an assault rifle. The criminal shoots towards Alan.

Alan: Oh shit!

The machine gun shooting at a high fire rate, Alan could barely avoid the incoming bullets. Fortunate enough, he manages to avoid them with a few hit in his body. Alyce runs towards the criminal from behind and draws her sword. The criminal avoids Alyce and throws a bomb to Alyce.

Alan: Alyce, grenade!

Alyce: No!

Alyce didn't have time to react thus the bomb hit Alyce and exploded on impact.

Alan: ALYCE, NO! HOW DARE YOU HURT HER YOU BASTARD!

Alan surged forward with determination, closing in on the criminal. Dodging bullets effortlessly. The criminal panic.

Alan draws his sickle and slices criminal's mask. The cut piece reveals a small amount of the criminal's face. Alan tries to attack the criminal but the criminal keep avoiding him

Alan: Fight me coward!

The guy hops backwards getting some distance from Alan. He sees Alyce next to him and points his gun towards Alyce.

Guy: One step closer or I'll shoot her.

Alan can't do anything but stood there with anger.

Alan: Why are you doing this...

Guy: If you're in my state of life, you'll understand.

He stares towards Alyce. He let out a small gasp. Looking at Alyce having a familiar face as one of his relatives.

Guy: Emmy?

Alan: What do you want from my sister?

Guy: No. That can't be...

Alyce, on the verge of collapse, gasped for air, her fragile form clinging to the thin thread of life..

The criminal just had a sudden flashback.

Emmy: I didn't wan- t to make y- you mad. I'm s-sorry...

The guy grip the gun harder as a tear drip from his mask.He eventually puts the gun away.

Guy: No, I should be sorry instead.

He throws a smoke bomb and vanish. A pouch appear on the ground as the smoke clears up.

Alan: Where did he go!? No, that's not important. Alyce!

Alan approaches Alyce in a hurry.

Alan: Alyce! You're hurt pretty bad.

Alyce: I'm... fine Alan

Alan: What do you mean you're fine!? I'm carrying you home.

The guy looks at them from the top of a building

Guy: Is she really the one?

To be continued...