Delivery Boy Saves The Day 🍕

Boy: Ma'am may I help you?
Mahi: Who are you?
Boy: Ma'am I'm a pizza delivery boy!!! I can drop you to your destination 😌 if you want 😉....
Mahi: (thinks) This guy looks sober. Maybe I should go with him. Anyways, aaj bohot important ek meeting hai. Main woh miss nahi kar sakti.

Mahi: Accha ok bhaiya chaliye....

Boy: Mohotarma, krypya karke hume bhaiya nhi bulaye. Hum apki hi umar ke he.

Mahi: Jo bhi ho, abhi chaloo tum

Boy: Zara location batane ka kasht karenge??

Mahi: Ye raha ( In her mind: What nonsense?!?! Yeh kya shuddh hindi bak raha hai?? KASHT??!?! Seriously?? Aj kal aise words use hi kon karta hai bhai :/)

Boy: Arrey madam ji, humari deilvery toh yehi address pe hai. Chalo hamara bhi kaam sampurn ho jayega...

Mahi: Yeah whatever. Ab aap bike chalate ho ki main apko laath maarke bike se utarke bike ko leke bhaag jau?!?!?

Boy: Arrey aap krodhit maath hoyea. Abhi chalte hai na....

Saying so he zoomed off in his bike. Mallika didnt clutch onto him or anything as she was used to this speed of bike or maybe MORE

Mahi: Waise tumhara naam kya hai??
Boy: Ji, humara naam KRISH hai, Krish Sharma. Naam toh suna hoga?

Mahi: Nhi suna...jaldi karo abhi WARNA???

Krish: Thik hai Mahotarma...

After 15 minutes:

Krish: Hum office pohuch gayeeee

Mahi: Yeh kya baccho wali harkat kar rhe ho? Jiska pizza hai delivery karke niklo yaha se!!!

Krish: Ok ok chill...

Mahi opened her black overcoat and Krish's mouth gaped open seeing the cat like figure in front of him:

Mahi huffed seeing Krish and thought: Lo aa gya ek muh khula banda..

Mahi: AANDAR CHALO!!!
Krish: OK madam
Both of them went in. Rohan saw Mahi and approached her.
Rohan: Glad that you're here. Meeting is about to start. All are waiting for you.
Mahi: Ya ok.
Saying so Mahi left. Rohan's eyes fell on Krish and he asked: Yes?
Krish: Sir your pizza...

Rohan: Ya thanks. Shyra must have ordered it.

He payed for it and Krish took his leave. But he couldn't get Mahi out of his head.

Krish: Yeh mujhe kya ho rha hai? Mujhe woh MOHTARMA apna kyu lagne laga? Hey narayan ab aap hi meri sahayata kijiye....

He took his bike and zoomed off...

On the other side:

Mahi went into the conference hall and started off with her presentation. Men gawked at her, drinking in her beauty. Her cat-like eyes, her glossy plump lips, her perfect curves were capable of attracting all men on Earth. Mahi, being aware of this, focused on her work. She was a successful business woman and on top of that a seductress. Hence, she was common to all of this and enjoyed the attention she got from men. By the end of the afternoon, she and her company bagged the deal.

That's all for today people!! I posted two updates todayyyy

Actually I was hospitalized as I was suffering from diarrhea which was followed by my exams. Anyhow I hope you liked the update. Do vote/like, comment and share for more.

Radhe Radhe!