part 1

"Should I have been dreaming about something else?"
"You tell me." Joyce tilted her head to the side, looking up at Hopper.
"Well..Theres wine." Hop looked back down at her with a smirk on his face.
"Oh well you've gotta have wine." She flirted.
"I'm thinking about a nice cheeanti.."
"—Chianti." She corrected him.
"Chianti, Right." Hoppers low, raspy voice was turning Joyce on. She'd always had a crush on Hopper, but not in this way. Things have changed, he changed. They shaved his head, and he lost weight, She was drawn to him.
"And then theres dessert.."
"Oh well you've gotta have dessert.."
"Gotta have dessert."
"And..after that?" She wanted him to know.
"I don't know."
"Use your imagination.."
He paused. He caught Joyce having a starting contest with his lips.
"Who needs imagination.."
He started to lean in but Joyce was already kissing him. She wrapped her arms around his, and she pushed Hop back until they hit a box, and they both exclaim. He bent down because the height difference was to big, so she was barely kissing him. Their tounges fought for dominance. Hopper ran his hands through Joyce's hair.
*ring ring*
"DAMN IT!" Hopper yelled.
"Aw shit."
*ring ring*
Hop walked over to the phone—UHH NO.
this is NOT HAPPENING.
lets do this again, shall we? 🤗
Hopper ran his hands through Joyce's hair. Joyce felt that Hopper was hard."Oh, Hop!" Hopper found his hands going down her back and grabbing her shirt. He lifed the shirt up off of her, and onto the ground, so her bra was the only thing covering herself. "Shit, Hop..Its freezing out here" She giggled.
"If i've got no shirt than so do-" He was stopped by someones hands going down his pants. They sort of pushed eachother to a closed off corner of the room.
THATS THE ENDDDDDDD (of part 1) gimme suggestions of what to do for the next part!!