Karamell

I want to take every bit of love from you but I'm afraid that i will lose you to my selfishness

I've always pushed away everything just for you"

Chapter 5
Karamell

Chapter 5Karamell

     "You look happy" Jimin commented the next second Jungkook entered the apartment, he smiled at his words; indeed he was, more than he was in two months.

     They both decide to go out, that's how they found themselves walking down the street, with no specific location in mind.

 "Jungkook?" A female stopped to look at the Raven. Jungkook looked at the very familiar face with the pink hair, but he just couldn't get it clear.

 "Yeah… ?" He questioned, confused. 

She smiled at him, "it's me Cassie" She stated, "the one at the club" She continued. 

He replayed the events at the club, finally remembering the girl he almost hooked up with. 

"Ah" He exclaimed "yeah, Cassie" A light smile bloomed on his face. 

She chuckled, pulling him into a hug. 

Jimin stood beside them awkwardly until Jungkook noticed and introduced the pink haired girl to him. 

Cassie was wearing a hot pink skirt, with a black crop top, her legs covered in a black fishnet stocking. Her face highlighted with dark makeup, but not too much.

"Do you have any plans, or… " She asks "wanna grab a coffee". Jungkook looked at Jimin to see if he was okay but the latter was not looking at them. 

"Yeah sure" Jungkook aggread, making Jimin throw a bad look at him, which Jungkook pretended not to notice. 

Later they found themselves sitting in a cafe, named "Karamell".

The sweet scent for vanilla filled the place, blessing everyone's noses.

 Cassie made Jimin sit opposite to them as she sat beside Jungkook, making Jimin roll his eyes, clearly not enjoying the company of Jungkook's new 'friend'.

 They waited till the waiter came, Cassie made small talks with Jungkook meanwhile. 

"Yara" Jimin called out as the waiter came to their table.