December

Love is not hard, you are.

"Just... Stay with me"

Chapter 9
-December

Chapter 9-December

It was a week past the end of February, the December wind swirling around, the cold rising as the sun went down.

The streets shined with all the Christmas lights, everyone in the holiday mood, all cozied up, with a cup of hot chocolate, hmm the best.

Yara didn't had a great day, she was feeling sick but not like a fever, she brushed it off thinking it must be the cold.

She clutched the coat tightly around her boy, as she walked back to her apartment. The night was a little snowy, small flurries fell on her hair.

She rubbed her hands together, a light warm glommed on her palm.

Later when she reached her door, just as always he was there waiting for her.

His head rose to look at her, following her into the apartment.

She went straight to the kitchen, removing her coat, washing her hands, then getting a cup of water to drink.

She could feel his eyes on her, trying to approach her slowly. She turned around to look up at him, his cold hands cupped her cheek, leaning into catch her lips.

He could feel herself trembling a little, but he didn't mind, and went on kissing so much, making him tenseher.

Later he laid her on the bed, kissing his way to her neck, his fingers, pulling down her jeans. His finger grazed over her waistband, trying to pull it down, but her hands grabbed his hands gently, making him look up at her eyes, her body was shaking lightly, lips trembling.

She pulled him up, looking into his eyes, she whispered.

"Can you just sleep beside me? " He looked at her, her voice was too fragile, it worried him.

Jungkook laid beside her, pulling her trembling self into his chest, covering the blanket over them, he hugged her close.

She was shaking so much, making him worry, he stood up, creasing her cheeks he hurried to the kitchen to get some warm water.

He hurried back to her, yara laid there curled up gripping the sheets tightly.

Jungkook kneeled down, tapping her shoulder lightly, but she didn't budge, making the worry grow with in him.

"Yara '' He called, shaking her body.
He can see her skin was pale than usual, the glow has left her, her pink lips, trembling lightly.

"Yara, wake up please" His voice was filled with a hint of worry. He almost went insane, but she opened her heavy eyes, slightly, looking at his worried face.