Chapter 1:

Logan's pov.

Aya the gal that had my feelings mixing every time. She's gone from us. She got taken practically. I remember every moment of her capture. They didn't come for me. Instead, They came for her.

The talent she has would be useful. She had amazing accuracy. She could hit a target from a mile away and they wouldn't know what hit them.

I don't know why I care so much for her. She was the person I would talk to if I felt down. Even if something was bothering me. All of that nonesence. But that never stoped her. Just her personality made me smile and laugh all the time.

I want her to be the main focus but with Hesh acting the way he is I'm not so sure. I want to know she's safe. I want to know my brothers fine at the same time. It's literally immpossible.

" Hey kid." Greets Keagan. I look at him for a split second not really processing what he said. I was to busy in my mind to really process anything other then my thoughts. " Earth to Logan. You there kid?" I blink a few times as I stare at Keagan.

" Oh, hi." I finally reply. Keagan rolls his eye. I smile a wery smile. Thats all I really do anymore since the capture of Aya. I've been in a type of depressive mood. I don't understand why.

" You know you should really smile more offten like the olden days." States Keagan. I tilt my head as I stare at him.

" Why do you say that?" I ask curiously. He shrugs. Then he finally answers my question.

" Well, Smiling can make anyone's day and just looking at you well, Makes people think your some depressed old soul." Points out Keagan. I nod still allowing the words to sink in. " You should really get some shut eye kid. You really do look like a piece of crap."

" I don't think I can really sleep right now." I say avoiding the incoming yawn. Keagan shakes his head.

" Just go to bed and I swear on my life that I will continue to search for clues on Ayas location." States Keagan. I nod while standing from the couch I was sitting on.

I haven't really slept in days so I'm guessing Hesh or someone was getting worried. I wouldn't blam them for getting worried about me. I haven't been my normal self. Ever since all this stuff happend between me and all the conflicts I never have truly been the same Logan everyone knows and loves.

"Oh, by the way Keagan." I stop in my tracks and turn back to him. " Thanks for the break." I smile and he seems to smile back.

" You just go have a nap or something." States Keagan happily. Im guessing he's glad that I acutely smiled for once.

After my little thanks session I chose to go to the sleeping quarters into my room. Hesh isn't in the room which caused my smile to turn back to its normal frown. I like seeing Hesh asleep since I know he's in a peaceful state. He's not in an obsessive state of mind.

I walk over to my bed and quickly lie on the bed. My beds very warm to so that helps. I never knew how I could make my bed stay like a furnace even if I don't sleep in it that much. I guess I'm just the bed whisperer.

The door opens wide as Hesh enters the room. I have a wane smile on my face but not the one I had when I got here. Hesh yawns before be finally speaks to me.

" How's it going Logan." Greets Hesh drowsly. I chuckle a little but it's not very audible.

" It's good I guess." I say with a shrug and a smug look on my face. Hesh just takes a quick look at me and chuckles. " Why you chuckling?" I ask with my eyes narrowed.

" Dude you look like shit." Points out Hesh. I also chuckle with a bigger smile on my face.

" Thanks I wanted to look that way." I say with another chuckle. Soon both of us are laughing at each others replies. My smile is back to its old state before I see in Heshs eyes the look he gets when he starts thinking of something with Rorke. " I don't like that look in your eyes Hesh" I point out with a frown thats normally on my face.

" What look?" He asks innocently.

" The look you get when your thinking about Rorke." I point out. Hesh frowns as he relizes how I read his mind. " I know you like a book Hesh, Im your brother if you haven't noticed."

" I know but I have an idea of what we can do to find him." States Hesh with a smile on his face. I still have my normal frown. " You see, if we find Aya then for sure we can find Rorke."

My heart begins to ach when he says her name. Why didnt I do anything. She was infront of me pleading for help but I couldn't move. It was my fault that she gotten taken. No matter what they try to say it really was my fault.

Hesh stops finally talking about his idea as he walks over to my bed and gives me a hug. I can feel the warmth from his body heat but that doesn't compair to the pain I feel in my body. She's been gone a year now and I can't stop thinking about her.

" I think I'm going to take a walk around now." I say with the obvious pain in my voice. Hesh nods even though he doesn't want me to leave.

I walk out the door into the long corridor. I walk back to the room Keagan was now staying in. When I walk in he automatically can see how the time I had with my brother had brought a toll on me. I look at him with a blank look still aching from the sound of her name.

" Kid I thought I told you to take a break and some rest." States Keagan. I ignore his hint and sit on the couch. I lie my head on the top part of the couch and close my eyes.

" I can't fall asleep in my own bed right now." I finally say with more pain in my voice. Keagan already knew why. He knew Hesh had a crazy plan to finding Rorke.

" You could sleep here if you want." States Keagan. I shake my head. He looks at me with a confused look.

" I'm just waiting for Hesh to fall back asleep." I finally say. Keagan nods handing me some stuff he found. I just continue to stare at the locket that she had handed me on every mission. The same locket that her father had given her before he went to war with the ghosts by his side. When she told me the whole story I felt terrible but now it's all I can really remember.

" Hey kid, I might have some info for only you." States Keagan. I stare at him confused. " I might have found Aya."