day 36: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'

im sorry ive well and truly lost the plot im bonkers now

also tw for mild depictions of violence and shooting

While Tails was busy catching up with his friends, jupiter was talking to Orbot.
'Platonically marry me.'
'No.'
'Ok then that's ok.'

'Holy crap what the hell is going on,' said Scarecrow in a boring, deadpan tone.
'I don't know, bro,' said Ariel.
'Please, never try to use slang again,' said the evil Jupiter_Clouds. They had changed their name for simplicity's sake. 'In fact,' they continued, pulling out a gun, 'Never speak again or your straw-filled friend gets it.'

'ASH! TAILS! IT'S THEM!' yelled Waluigi. 'THEY HAVE A GUN THIS TIME!'
'Holy fricking crap- A GUN? HOW? THIS IS BRITAIN, WE HAVE CRAZY GUN LAWS!' yelled jupitercl0uds.
'Well it's very convenient that we're here now, isn't it?' said Amy. Admittedly, Jupiter_Clouds wasn't even meant to be in this chapter until today so it was very convenient.

'Oh, jupitercl0uds. You do realise that it shouldn't matter if Scarecrow dies, right? You broke up with him for that Asmo guy, didn't you? In other words, he's not one of your special interests anymore, is he? And speaking of Asmo, where is he? Did you seriously move on from him already? Hoe,' said Jupiter_Clouds.
'Ok, first of all, I don't care if you call me that, I'm literally asexual, me talking how much I love Asmo's spicy bath water and Scarecrow's scarecrussy was a joke. Second of all, Scarecrow may not be one of my specia-'
'Oh my god DO YOU EVER SHUT UP?' Jupiter started firing at their less attractive counterpart but their bullets were blocked by a giant pink hammer.
'OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO-'
'Not to be rude, but they did have a point - you do talk a little too much,' said Sonic.
'Oh ok sorry.'
In all the confusion, Waluigi yelled a long and loud, 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!'