chapter 6: run away

You walk inside thinking about eddie and how to tell Steve to back off because you think you have made up ur mind but you aren't sure yet so you just forget about it you go inside ur bedroom and get ready for bed and you go to sleep you have school tommorrow and you are super tired.

The next day you wake up at 6 30 am with the beeling of ur alarm clock you hit the button to turn off the alarm and you slowly wake up and you stand up and stumble to the kitchen to get some water and breakfast as you throw ur frozen waffles in the toaster you hear a loud banging on the door you open the door and it's Steve you say "hey Steve do you need something?.." he says "so who is it gonna be me or munson " you just look at him confused and ask "why are you at my house so early asking me this" he says "I saw you too all over eachother"

you say "Steve you aren't making any scince you saw me and eddie where exactly?" He says "at the mall" you say "yeah Steve I was hanging out with freind at the mall you and Robin hang out there so I don't see the problem?" He says "the lingerie store I saw you too" he says "you always hang out with him you never gave me a chance to impress you because you are always with him all I want is a chance" you look at Steve and say" Steve whatever happens happens now I'm gonna be late " and you shut your door in his face.

You hurry up and get ready for school and rush out the door you hop on your bike to go to school you are almost there when you see eddie sitting a couple blocks away from the school smoking a joint you stop and say "hey eddie" he looks up at you and says "hey pretty lady" you look at him and say "can I take a hit of the joint please"

he says "get your own joint and he puts tin box on the ground you decide to tease him and say "but I want the joint you already lit "he looks at you and says "well too bad princess"

you say "fine I'll get it myself" you get face to face with him and use your teeth to take the joint out of his mouth you start to smoke it and he looks at you shocked and says "that was a interesting way to take a joint" you wink at him and you bend down to his face and say "well I got it now don't i?" And you blow smoke in his face he says "God your so beautiful " and you step the joint out and you walk with ur bike and eddie to school.

yall arrive at school and you see Steve looking at you both and there is a rumor going around that you are dating the freak you just brush it off and you tell eddie bye and go to class a couple classes go by and it's already lunch.

you sit next to eddie and he smiles at you you of course smile back and then you feel something run down your back you turn around and it's "ROBIN?" She has just dumped milk on your head and says "thats what you get for breaking my best freind Steve's heart" and she slings the milk carton on the ground and walks away you look around it's dead silent and everyone is starring at you and then you hear Jason the jerk jock say " It is true you did leave steve for the freak huh?"

Eddie looks at you eddie is so angry yo can feel it radiating off of him you jump on top of the lunch table and grab eddies hand and pull him on the lunch table with you and everyone is still silent looking at you.

you then yell "SO IDGAF WHAT YOU ALL THINK MABYE STEVE IS THE FREAK!" You turn around eddie is so shocked he doesn't even know what to say or do you whisper where only he can Hear and say "play along lover" and he smiles you start French kissing him on top fo the lunch table infront of everyone and everyone starts recording and you finally break the kiss after a good 5 minutes and say "SEE IDGAF" eddie looks at you smiling and says "I have never seen this side of you before " and he winks at you.

You jump off the lunch table and grab ur bag and look at eddie and say "let's go" he grabs his bag and quickly follows you out the Doors everyone's jaws are to the floor as your walking by them to leave the lunch room you and eddie reach the parking lot and start laughing and you throw both of your bags in the back of eddies van and you look around because you have the feeling someone is watching you and you see Steve standing propped up against the wall.

you walk over to him and say "wtf is ur problem steve" he looks at you and says "you know what my problem is is that you seduce me in a closet one night then your in the freaks bed the next" you stare at him and you try to control your anger but then you can't and you slap him across the face and eddie is behind you and he says "oh shit..." And Steve says "you slutty bitch" you slap him and again and again until Steve lip begin to bleed and eddie quickly grabs you and Steve says "you are a crazy bitch you don't come near me you can go fuck the freak in his trailer idgaf anymore" Steve walks away angry and you look at eddie and kiss him and say "let's go" he ask "where to sweetheart you get into his van and say "anywhere but here" he says "okay" and he starts driving.

Tou can't help but stare at him and he looks at you while he is driving and catches you lookin and says "need something sweetheart" you look at him and say "no your just so beautiful " he looks at you and says "I'm the beautiful one here ? That's a good joke" you giggle and look over at him he lays one hand in your thigh and the other on the wheel as he is driving you see a sign threw the window that's says "leaving Hawkins come again"

you ask eddie where are we going? He says "its a suprise but it's a long drive about 5 hours at the most " you look at him and say " how did I get so lucky " he looks at you and says " so I take it you choose me?" You look at him and smile and say "yes and I always did I love you eddie munson" he smiles and says "I love you too y/n l/n "

a couple minutes later he says " you are probably tired and it's a long drive go to sleep princess" you just nod "okay" and you fall asleep.

Eddie's POV

I was driving and I couldn't stop looking at y/n she is so beautiful I wonder if she will say yes to what I plan on asking her I hope she does because I didn't work all summer and day and night when I wasn't around her or school I was working and sometimes would skip school to work and now I finally could afford it that little diamond ring in the back of the jewelry shop.

Authors note

(Hey guys ty for reading ik massive cliffhanger this isn't the final chapter trust me plenty more to come and you will be shocked at the ending the reason I cannot do everyone's Steve request is because when i started writing I already knew what the story would end as so it wouldn't make scince but I tried anyways hope you stick around more to come soon and new charcters coming soon too anyways byee <3)