Chapter 1

April 11th

You sighed as you listened to Mr. Hiruta talk about all kinds of nonsense in Biology class. Seriously, what is this guy teaching?

"And that's all of it for now. Your assignment will be on page 76 and don't forget, we have a quiz tomorrow," Mr Hiruta said before the bell rang.

"Would you look at that perfect timing. Well then, I'm off," He said before fixing his things.

Your classmates were already out the door and was beginning to make their way to the small bread shop downstairs. Luckily for you, you actually have a packed lunch instead.

You took out your lunch box and sighed in bliss. Your brother really knows how to cook good food. You took a bite out of your karaage hearing its slight crunch as you enjoy your meal.

Now that you think about it, there was supposed to be a transfer student today. You didn't know which class they were in though, not like it mattered. It'll be just some random person in this school like the rest of you.

Well, there were rumours about this person. Saying they have a criminal record and whatnot.

You are curious though if it's true, who would already have a criminal record at such age? There are already more younger criminals than this person but to think that there was a chance you'll be in the same school.

That is if the person really had a criminal record. You won't know, especially if you don't move out of your seat.

You've already finished your meal and was stuffed from eating those rice balls and karaage. Now all you need is a nice refreshing beverage from a vending machine.

Taking a sip of your drink, you took out your phone seeing that it was almost time for next period. You quickly gulped the beverage down before throwing it in a near by trash bin.

You hurriedly walk to the stair before you bumped into someone, "Oh I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." You quickly apologise to the person and gave a small bow.

"It's fine, sorry for bumping to you aswell," A deep voice said as he touched your shoulder signaling you to stand up properly.

You raised your head to look at the person that bumped into you but they've already turned around. "Hey, hurry up, we don't want you to be late for class," Ms. Kawakami ordered before turning around.

"Oh, (L. Name). You should get going too," Ms. Kawakami said.

"Yes, ma'am," You and the stranger said before he followed her. As for you, you hurriedly made your way to class.

The room was filled with chattering as you neared it. But when you opened the door they quickly stopped before resuming at gossiping seeing that it was not a teacher.

You sighed before making your way to your seat. Hearing the group beside you talk about the new transfer student.

You thought about the stranger that you met, he was no doubt the new transfer student. And he seems to be in class 2-D because Ms. Kawakami was guiding him.

The stranger was tall and slim. He had black messy hair and when you walked by each other, you saw that he was wearing black glasses.

"The new transfer student kinda looks cute but he has a criminal record! If he only didn't have such a background I would totally ask him out."

"Same, but didn't he look kinda nerdy to you guys? But if he ditched those glasses I would totally."

Curios to know the stranger's name, you tap someone from the group, "Excuse me Hime, but who's this new transfer student?"