Chapter 2- It's Being Handled

Shaie

I rushed through my father's three-story house's door as soon as I got there, slammed it, and went directly to my room.

"Shaie! Are you there? What brings you home so soon?" Ashley cried out.

As I sat there in the dark, I sobbing uncontrollably. How could Boris treat me like this? Why hadn't I noticed the warning signs? I thought that I made him happy and that we are happy together. I heard the door to my room open and Ashley and James walked in.

"Dear Lord! What happened, sis? What did Boris do? Do I have to go get Dad's gun and shoot him? Because I effing will!" remarked Ashley.

"Shaie honey, what's the matter?" James comforted her by saying.

"Boris is an absolute scumbag! I gave him my heart and soul, and he cheated on me with that whore JENNY! Jenny, of all people, I mean! What does she have that I don't? HUH?" I said.

"I'm going to fuck up his face, I swear! And to think that prick and I were best friends!" Ashley yelled.

When I'm done beating the living shit out of him, they're going to have to send twenty cops to try to stop me!" yelled James.

"Guys, don't touch him since Jenny will need him for the second child she will have for him. Just leave me and the situation alone!"

James and Ashley both yelled, "WHAT?!?".

"LEAVE!!!"

They departed immediately after that.

Ashley

"I can't believe Boris did it!" I told James while we were relaxing in the living room.

"That jerk messed with the wrong girl," James added.

"You got that right! But poor Shaie, I have no idea how she'll handle this. I'm worried that when she decides to leave that room, it won't be the same Shaie I troubled this morning," I added.

"That worries me as well. I think we should assemble the gang and we all try to help her get through this," James suggested.

"I believe that's a fantastic idea, but I prefer to do it tomorrow because if I contacted them now they would all rush over and bombard Shaie," I added

"That's true, I suppose. But I wish I could do something about Boris; he shouldn't get away so easily. In addition, their engagement was literally known around the world. So you can imagine their reaction when they learn that the engagement has been canceled," James said.

"That never occurred to me. Sigh. Okay. Tonight, I'll discuss this with Tasha, Shaie's PR representative, to see what we can do to minimize the damage," I suggested.

"Okay. I'm leaving right now. Please take care of Shaie for me. Please text me the specifics of the meeting with the gang." James said before leaving.

Later that night, I called Tasha and told her the news, and she assured me that everything would be fine and that she would simply issue a statement about the engagement being called off. Following that, I called Delisa, Janell, Troy, and Zack and informed them that there will be a group meeting tomorrow and that they must attend. I also texted the information to James.