☞︎︎︎𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

Hello Dear readers as you all can see that, this is another book of mine and well this book is an inspired one.

Inspired from: Sword Art Online(SAO) - Season 1.

It's an anime and I recommend you all to see it.

And I was inspired from an author who is
Taegyaza check out her stories cuz she's an amazing author.

Even if I was inspired from these both, the story is different but there might be few scenes which would be similar ig.

If my story is familiar with any other story it must be a pure coincidence cuz I won't plagiarise and plagiarism is a crime.

Also credits to the rightful owners for the pics, gifs that I'll be using in this Fanfic.

The members ages are aged up because to have a nice flow for the story and this is all a FICTION, don't mix up fiction and reality.

I don't own any of the TXT or Enhypen members, I just use them for a harmless imaginary story, and any behaviour portrayed by the characters here don't have any link to the real life. (Heck I donno how to put that in a proper sentence.)

This just written for Fun and it doesn't relate to the members in real life. It's all just my imagination.

Updates might be slow so beware but the chapters are prolly gonna be long.

Update schedule: Not Decided
Or If I'm in a very happy mode I might update in between.

What do I write more? This information is enough right? Maybe ig.

Anyways enjoy the story, happy reading.