𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 ➪3

Keiko POV

It's been two weeks since the New Year and I got busy with my job. Our CEO gave orders to the workers to come up with some game ideas for the company's first LCVR game. And I gave them some ideas because I have some LCVR gaming experience. The idea's that I gave were liked by almost everyone and the CEO himself.

I daily come up with some ideas for the company the whole week, and now the company is coding the game while I am on my way home after finishing some work. I always played The Game every night and Angel was always there waiting for me. In this whole week me and Angel practiced hard and leveled up.

I am currently in level 25 and Angel is in level 22. Few days back we killed one boss and went to the Second floor and yesterday we killed another boss and now we are in Third Floor. Right, I didn't tell y'all that this game has 100 floors and each floor has a boss. We must find and defeat the boss in each floor to proceed to the next floor. Finding the boss is no joke, we took around two hours to find the first boss and three hours for the second boss.

We fought the boss together and in the process losing our HP too but it was not much. We defeated the two bosses easily and now we are on the mission to find the third boss on the Third Floor.

I reached my house and went upstairs to my room to fresh up, after that I went to the kitchen and made dinner for myself. I fastly ate and went to my gaming room. I lie on the bed, keeping the gaming headset on. I entered the game and saw Angel already waiting for me.

You, Do you know how long I waited here? She's in a quite intimidating position and I felt so small in front of her even if I'm taller then her. Well... Uhh... I had a lot of work at my workplace.

Hmm... Are you telling me the truth? She says, while crossing her arms together along with an eyebrow rise.

Ofcourse I am. Why would I even have the need to lie?

Hmm right. Alright let's get going. We start our journey to find the third boss on the Third Floor. We tackled down few monsters on our way, and then we found the boss room at the end of the third floor.

As we were approaching the boss room, we heard a voice behind us, Uhmm... Hello, Can I join you guys to fight the boss. We turned around and saw a girl who has a light blue dress with long white hair. She's very beautiful.

Well, if you wanna join, tell us what level you are at? I asked.

My level is at 21. She's almost close to Angel's level. I think it's not bad to have another player right?

Hmm... What's your weapon and power.

My main power is Healing, but I can still fight, but with my bow. I have a really good accuracy too. She showed us her bow, it's just like Angel's bow, I mean heaven's Angel not my friend.

Sora's Appearance

Sora's Appearance. (Credits to the rightful owners of the pics.)

Ok, can you prove it. She looked around scanning through the area like she's finding something. Look over there, you can see that head statue right? I'll shoot at the eye of it. She took out an arrow and positioned herself and shot it immediately and it hit right at the eye of the statue.

Wow, I'm impressed. You can join our team, I'm Keiko and this is Angel. I welcomed and introduced to her.

Hi! Said Angel enthusiastically.

Hi my name is Sora and thanks for taking me into your team. I'm really grateful.

No problem, it's our pleasure to have you too, now lets go.

We opened the boss room together and entered the room. The doors closed and the lights lit up and at the centre of the room we see the boss, he is dangerously tall and looks strong. It's HP is 300 and I think we defeat it easily if we find it's weak spot.

Every boss has a weak spot. It's hard to find it but once we did find it we can easily defeat the boss. Angel and I position ourselves and Sora is right behind us with her bow in position. Then without wasting a minute we launched at the boss and started attacking it. Me and Angel started attacking the legs first and eventually climbing up the Boss. Sora is shooting arrows at the top of the body to find it's weak spot.

We battled for about 10 minutes and the boss lost 150 HP but there is a long way to go, we need to hurry up and find the weak spot of the boss. Just then GUYS, I FOUND THE WEAK WEAK SPOT. Sora shouted to let us know, THE WEAK SPOT IS THE RIGHT EYE. Sora pointed out the specific area.

The weak spot is very high, but climbing up the monster and attacking will do the work. Also there is less fall damage so we're fine. I raced towards the boss climbing it up, Angel also right behind me. It's eye balls are as big as us. I attacked the boss first followed by Angel, we kept attacking and also dodging the attacks of the Boss. Sora was also helping us from the ground.

Now the boss HP is at 20, very close to its death. So we decided to take it slow and attack it from the bottom. The HP kept decreasing and decreasing until it reached 2 HP. As we was about to slay the boss one more time a blade passed by me by a few centimetres and hit the boss killing it.

I am fuming with Anger now. Who the hell just stole our team kill. We worked very hard to defeat the boss, and now some unknown person just stole our kill. Our team is very angry and sad. Mostly I am very angry.

I looked around to find if someone came in with us. I looked carefully at each side and at the corner of the boss room, right behind a statue I saw a boy with purple hair, he had a scared expression and he looks good. But that's not the point now.

I immediately dashed to attack him and slay him, but he immediately blocked my attack with his sword.

Angel POV

After the boss incident, Keiko was looking around to check if someone has come with us. When she found a boy, well actually it's two, she didn't look at the second one. He has blonde hair and looks pretty. It's my first time seeing a boy looking this pretty and not to mention cute too but I'm the prettiest and cutest.

Before I knew it Keiko dashed to the purple head and tried attacking him but the boy blocked her attack immediately. They both were staring into each other's eyes, Keiko eye's with full Anger and for the boy nothing, I can't understand what he is feeling.

Before the situation gets more worst the blonde boy came in between them by pushing the purple head and Keiko away from eachother.

Hello m'lady, My name is Hueningkai and this is Taehyun, We apologize for taking your kill.