In captivity

"...accept and be true to who you are."

***

Pete was a fountain.

Lush with life, ever flowing, pouring over Vegas till he felt refreshed, renewed, awake. He was everything Vegas had ever wanted. Smart. Strong. Beautiful. Aware.

Alive.

Vegas wanted to drink from him everyday. Forever, if Pete would allow. Forget the "if". Pete had chosen Vegas. He'd made the choice to come back. He was Vegas' mate now. He'd chosen to be. And Vegas loved it.

There was a kind of joy in impressing upon others, whatever will you had over them. But with Pete, submission was glorious where resistance was nowhere to be found. And there could have been resistance. Vegas saw a strength in Pete that didn't exist in anyone else. If Pete didn't want any of this, he would say so.

Pete was vocal about what he wanted.

But he'd come back.

He'd kissed Vegas.

He'd handed Vegas the ropes.

He wanted to be here.

Right?

They'd made love all night till Vegas was stumped, unable to breathe, but still in need of more. When he kissed Pete, Pete met him halfway, reaching up, capturing him desperately, spreading his legs wider, letting Vegas take everything he wanted.

He could see the innocence in the way Pete approached him. It was exhilarating. Vegas was losing his mind to this man. Vegas loved it. Loved how it made him feel.

Until he felt Pete's hands in his hair.

He'd startled, pulling away from the kiss as Pete pulled him back, kissing him, slotting their mouths together, moaning at him.

Vegas couldn't concentrate anymore.

He loved Pete's assertiveness but his free hands... they... his hands kept moving. Even though Vegas had tied them. Kissing back again, he pulled Pete's hands from his hair, raised them above his head, feeling for the binds as he began to tie them back.

"Tighter, this time," Pete said, smiling up at him. "I like a challenge."

Vegas obeyed.

He had no idea why his hands were shaking as he tried to tie them. But as soon as they were secure, something within him calmed down.

"What is it?" Pete asked, eyes wide with worry.

"What?" Vegas asked, looking down at him.

"Something's wrong," Pete said.

To Vegas' horror, Pete flicked his wrist left and right and wriggled right out of the ropes. As if it was nothing. He sat up as Vegas moved back, away from him, reaching up to hold Vegas in place.

"What's going on? You were fine two seconds ago."

"I'm... I'm fine."

"Vegas."

Vegas laughed, trying to make things lighter.

Pete hadn't been able to get out of the ropes in the dungeon. Maybe because of the pillar. Maybe if Vegas put him up on a pillar? That wouldn't work. Pete would get tired from standing and the sex, fucking hell, the sex wouldn't be as heart wrenching as it was.

Vegas needed Pete on the bed, but bound.

"You get out of ropes pretty easily."

"Main family training," Pete said, moving Vegas backwards as he climbed into Vegas' lap.