⚠A. T. B/ About The Book⚠

Assalamualaikum OR HELLO MY LOVELY ROHAS!!! Nice to meet you again through this new story of mine😄

This story is my new story. And for your kind information, this whole story is about OT6, not just about a single member of Astro. And I think, you guys already understood that this story is about magic. Actually, I always wanted to write a story like this. And now I am ready to write this.

Characters: In this story, there will be OT6 with 6 girls. I won't tell you anything about them right now. You will know about all of them through the story.

⚠This story has nothing to do with the reality. Nor any member of Astro has something to do with this. This story is totally fictional, which is made by the author.

This story, it's coverpic, everyline of this story is made by the author, I mean ME. But if, somehow, any line or any part of this story matches with other's story, then no need to freak out and inform me. I will try to do something about it. Although, I never stole it.

English is not my first language so, plz cooperate and skip the grammatical mistakes.

❄If you LIKE this story of mine, then plz do vote, try to comment and follow me. It will motivate me to write more interesting stories for you guys. And if you LOVE this story, then plz do share it with your friend or friendS.

Now it's time to read. Let's ENJOY!!