⭐CHAPTER 13⭐

"EVERYONE! A LITTLE BOY FALL INTO THE LAKE NEAR THIS ZOO. AND NOW THE QUEEN OF WATER ISN'T LETTING HIM GET OUT OF WATER! WHOEVER WANTS TO SAVE HIM, PLZ COME!!"

This caught everyone's attention. The royals looked at each other in a meaningful way but the girls were confused. They didn't know what was happening.

So many people started running towards the lake in curiosity, not to help. Cause they knew they couldn't help at all.

"Eunwoo, we should go."Ellora said to Eunwoo who nodded his head and started walking to the lake with guards. Seeing him, the others also got the clue and went there.

So many peoples were infront of the big lake, murmuring and whispering to each other. Eunwoo with his guards reached infront of the lake and glanced at the woman and man who were crying for their son's life.

"Oh! The greatest King of Kiaxo is here to visit me? What a pleasure."a voice of a lady made Eunwoo look at the lake coldly. There was a lady looking so beautiful in her green long tail which were designed by white pearls. Her long dark brown hair was half inside the water as she float in the water. Her facial features were mesmerizing but her eyes hold evil vibe.

"Beyeol."Eunwoo called the girl's name calmly making the girl smirk.

"Yes, your majesty?"

"Spare him."Eunwoo ordered. Beyeol chuckled and looked at the small boy trying to save himself in the water as he was drowning. Beyeol looked at Eunwoo again and said 'no'.

Eunwoo tried to calm himself. In his kingdom, there is a rule that no male can harm a female. That's why he couldn't harm her or he would've done that a long time ago. This girl just eats his mind.

"Why are you doing this?"Eunwoo asked with a hard expression.

"This boy is ugly. And this ugly piece of shit just made my water dirty by washing his ugly face with it. So it's his punishment. And you can't stop me cause I am the Queen of water and this is my territory. I can do whatever I want."Beyeol said confidently. Yeah, it was another rule. No King or Queen will mess or meddle in any other King or Queen's business. But it just made Eunwoo smirk.

"Who said that I can't stop you?"Eunwoo spoke making Beyeol confuse. She was about to talk when suddenly the water carried the almost unconcious boy out of the water and placed him on the ground, infront of his parents who hugged their son immediately. Everyone was in shock including Beyeol. She looked at Eunwoo and saw him smirking victoriously.

"What was that!! Why did you do that?!"Beyeol shouted furiously.

"I didn't do anything."Eunwoo said innocently. Meanwhile, Ellora went to the unconcious boy and started healing him.

"Then who did this?!"Beyeol shouted again in frustration when a voice spoke.

"I did."Sara stood infront of the lake, facing Beyeol. Beyeol looked at her from head to toe and scoffed.

"You did this? I don't believe it. Cause only I can control the water, no one else. Besides, you aren't even a mermaid. You are an ugly human who wears ugly clothes on."Sara just heard everything, but didn't utter a single word. No. She wasn't tolerating Beyeol. She was just waiting for the right time.

"Beyeol. Don't underestimate her."Eunwoo said.

"OH, really! Then let's see she plays with water."Beyeol said with a smirk and used her power and controlled the water to make Sara fall in the water. Everyone gasped. Jia and Elly became worried when Sara wasn't coming out of the water.

"Hahahhaha! She can control water? Pfft! She can't even survive in the water."Beyeol said with a smirk. But soon her smirk vanished away when she saw the scene infront of her.