Taming the Cougar

Well done," I congratulated in a husky whisper.

His smile widened, and he stood, still poised between my now quivering legs. He put his hands on his fly, that errant eyebrow raised again, questioning. Asking permission again. I winked in reply and let a smile spread slowly across my face. My silent yes, and he took the meaning.

"I hoped you would like that," he told me as his jeans dropped the floor. He kicked them to the side. His chiseled, strawberry chest scaled down in a perfect A-frame, his skin taut, to the waistband of his boxer-briefs, and he waited a moment, almost posing for her, before he looped his thumbs under the elastic and worked them off as well.

The man was blessed, and by the smug look on his face, he knew it. His erection sprung out of from his dusky-blond pubic hair like a taut, fat snake, reaching toward me, searching for an entry.
I reached my arms out to him, and he leaned into my embrace, groping at my breasts as he covered my body with his. His eager fingers worked quickly, trying to touch all of me at once. I grasped his hand in mine.

"Slow down, cowboy. We got all day." Oh, the eagerness of youth, I thought as my phone, muffled by the comforter, buzzed, and I grabbed it.

I'm good. Stretch it out to 20.

Lucky girl, came Nadine's reply.

"Start here," I told him, pointing to my left breast. Gareth smiled like a kid on Christmas and bent his head, his tongue working nipple. I lay back and enjoyed the electricity his touch created, as his other hand cupped my right breast, his thumb working that nipple as well.

I pushed at his shoulders and he followed my lead, rolling over onto his back. I clasped my hand in a stern grip on his cock, working my hand up and down, rotating my wrist as I did so. He inhaled as my hand worked his dick, first slowly, then faster, my
fingertips trailing across the top. Gareth's breathing changed, became more ragged, and I slowed my hand to sit up over him.

"Where're your condoms?" Gareth kept his baby blues on me as he reached over his head to the bedside table. Flipping open the drawer, he reached in and grabbed a package from amongst the huge, colorful selection the drawer offered.
Like a boy scout, I thought.
Always prepared.

He handed the silvery-blue package to me, and I tore it open with ease and rolled the condom on with one had as I tossed the package to the side with the other. Gareth kept his hands above his head, waiting for me to climb on and enjoy the ride.

His warm, thick cock slid into my welcoming sheath, and we both exhaled a pleasured release as his dick glided home. He filled me completely, and his trembling cock waited as I adjusted to his girth. I paused to delight in the moment of fulfillment, my head hanging back and his hands on my hips. His cock clenched a few times in desperation, and I began to move my hips, easing his dense shaft in and out of my wet sheath.
I closed my eyes, relishing the ride.

"Yeah, baby," Gareth whispered.  I peeked one eye open.

Gareth's hands explored the curves of my breasts and down my back as he chanted "Oh yeah, baby," encouraging me to climax.

Then my body seemed to shatter into a million pieces, and my hips slowed as I fell back to earth, Gareth's hands still roaming over her. I crumpled forward onto him, resting my face on his pale, glistening chest. His strawberry chest hairs tickled my cheek. Wrapping me in his arms, Gareth shifted to his side, rolling me onto the bed next to him. His face split into a wide grin, obviously pleased with his own efforts.

"Did you come, baby?" he asked. That baby again. I had to work not to raise my eyebrow in bewilderment.

"Yeah, I'm good," I murmured, a smile tugging at my lips.

I reached my hand down between them, clasping his still throbbing cock in my grip. I ran my fingertips over the length, and his flesh puckered in excitement.

"Now we need to take care of you," I told him in a husky whisper, pressing send on the I'm good, gimme 45 message to Nadine. Oh, the stamina of youth that makes sex last for hours.

He moved his hard body above mine, settling his hips between my legs. My heart still thundered in my chest as his lips moved to hers, caressing my mouth with his tongue. His lips seared a path down my jaw to my neck as his hips shifted, his cock filling me to the hilt, spreading beyond my
opening, up through my chest, fingertips, even ears that tingled in anticipation.

Gareth's first movements were slow and deliberate; the sensuousness pressing and dragging caused my senses to spin. He fondled my heavy breast as he moved, his thumb rubbing across the nipple as though he could not get enough of my body even as he was inside me.

His breath caught, and he resumed his chanting of "Yeah, baby" as his hips shifted and his whole body tensed. The thrusts of his hips came faster, grew more eager and needy, and his skin flushed in heated passion.

Gareth's moans announced his own climax built as I savored the passion that radiated from the core of my body. I was uncertain I would come a third time, but I still lost myself in the quivering pleasure between my legs. My thighs trembled as he worked harder, his breathing pumping in time to his thrusts, the hardness of his shaft twitching inside me as he came closer to his own release.

In a sudden rush, he thrust as hard and fast as he could, his chanting becoming a grunting of pressure and ecstasy, and I moaned as his hardness flamed within her. With a clenching of his entire body, Gareth cried out again, "Oh baby!" and held his clenched position as he came deep, shuddering as he finished.

I allowed myself to enjoy that final waves of satisfaction and Gareth collapsed on me, his head resting heavily on my breast.