Chapter 2

Zoey Lanber

"How could you so this to me Bryan?!?! I don't even get it! Just a moment ago we where all lovie-dovie and now u come up with this death thing to get her?!!??!" Said the really pretty tall chic standing behind us about five or so feet. But wait up, did she just say that Bryan made up his mother's death to get to me?!??! Hold up no! He would never play with his mothers life like that. Would he?
I stood in shock while Bryan looked at the chic with those furious eyes I haven't seen in the longest time ever. He stood up and with a couple of steady rough yet quiet steps he stood so close to her that he could could probably step on her toes and touch nose to nose. He was up straight so he looked taller then the chic. With his madness winning his calm, he told her " YOU are nobody to tell anyone who is dead or alive." And with fury rising still in his eyes, he stepped closer and she stepped back." You are no one to even come here. How dare you show your face in public atall!!!" He threw small, and strong shoves at her shoulders with his fingertips. I had no clue what was about to go down. But I can swear this to you. He has never been this angry. Ever.
The chic's face was so pale, if you touched her it would make her bruse. And I don't think she was the only one scared though. I felt a chill in my skin rush through my back and rise to my neck. And before I noticed the girl had ranoff. I think I was shivering.
He turned and I realized then why the girl ran off. He had the " back off or I'm going to stab you straight in the throat and then cook you and feed you to my demonds" kinda look. And that's when I learned to always stay on his good side. "Are you okay?" He asked me. I felt like vomiting and sleeping and falling and.......(I eventually fell and ate poop.-. )

--*--'--*--'(next morning)--*--'--*--'

Bryan Mendel

Wtf was she doing here?!!?? Ugh she pisses me off so much!!!! I should have killed her right there and then. But no, Zoey would have probably wondered. Well what am I kidding, she's probably wondering already anyways. God damit!!! How is it I'm going to tell Zoe what that monster has done to my family. She wouldn't understand.
I was making breakfast for Zoe when she came down and with a big yawn and a lazy sit on the couch she says " goodmorning! That was like the longest sleep I've ever had." I turned and grinned. She's like an angel and I think she totally forgot about last night. I sat by her while handing her a glass of coffee. She sits up high with her legs resting on my lap and her angel lips ready to speak but unsure if it were correct. Then she made up her mind or something cuz she asked me " hey, Bryan, before that lady came and destroyed our peace, you were going to tell me something. May I know what it was you were going to say?"
Zoe's tone sounded really interested and curious. I agreed I really did want to the her anyways. So I thought it wasn't a problem to let her know. " Zoe I was going to ask you if you wanted to be my girlfriend. Don't answer yet tho. I want to let you know how special you are to me. How beautiful you look every morning. Evry day, my dream has always been to have you in my arms and Zoe would you like to go on a date with me to breakfast in like five minutes here in my house because I'm like broke right now and can't adored a huge romantic date?"
.......I don't even know if she liked it or not cuz all she did was stare at me shocked with her mouth wide open. So I shut her mouth and she through herself forward and kissed me. Her coffee kinda spilled on me and disturbed our very "romantic" kiss.