Smg4 Fanfiction: Crystal solid love - (4/5) The next Generation

Plot: Crystal understands so much more as she gets a family of her own...

(October 2nd - 2040)

Hours of pain...so long waiting...and Crystal finally understand why her mom went through it all.

She smiled in pure joy as she looked at the little infant squirming in her arms, it's big eyes staring back with the two different colours of green and blue. The little's girls long hair had a blonde colour with a few singular streaks of orange.

Eve leaned in from the side, kissing her on the cheek and caressing her face. They'd opted for a homebirth just like her mom had before, but it had been mentally exhausting and she'd come close to passing out several times. In the end though, she considered it all worth it.

Eve: You did so good...

Crystal: I know, look at her...

The girl looked at her parents and squealed about. Crystal lulled her quietly and Eve put a hand on her shoulder.

Crystal: I think I finally understand...

Eve: Huh?

Crystal: All my life, when my Mom told me the story of my birth, I just kept thinking...why does a person go through all that pain for their child?

Eve: And...you understand now?

Crystal: Yeah, I do.

She looked at her baby girl, kissing her forehead as she lulled off to sleep in her blanket.

Crystal: The feeling you get when you hold them for the first time, the love towards them that you feel. The feeling that...you'd be willing to die for them. And now, I understand that I would do the same for our little one...

She smiled as Eve leaned her head on her shoulder, both looking at...

Crystal: Our little Eliza...

To be concluded...