17 😋

It's was evening of their first night and they decided to have chicken soup and rice .

Jungkook ,hoseok and jimin handled the cooking while yoongi and taehyung arranged what they would be needing to enjoy their night like booze and other soft drinks .

Everything was set ,they ate drank and had fun which enlightened their mood as they all cracked weird joke and everyone laughed to the unfunny joke .

" Let's play truth or dare " yoongi says out of blue and everyone else agreed moreover they had all night to do whatever they wanted .

Jimin and taehyung quickly cleared the table as they placed a bottle on the table to spin with shot glasses.

" I will go first " yoongi says ,he spins the bottle and he ended up with jimin .

" Truth or Dare jimin " .

" I will start with truth " jimin responded .

Yoongi smiled " if you were to fall in love with same sex ,what position would you be ?"

" Bottom for sure ,I like being taking care of " jimin says making everyone agree .

" My turn"  jimin spins the bottle and it ended with hoseok " truth or dare " .

" Dare "

"Yay " everyone exclamated .

" Kiss taehyung on his lips for a minute " jimin says .

" I think I will just take a shot " hoseok gulped the shot on  the table .

" Boring " jimin says .

" My turn " hoseok spins the bottle and it landed on taehyung " truth or dare?" .

" Dare "

" Okay ,it's getting spicy " jimin says .

" I dare you to kiss jungkook "

Jungkook and taehyung stared at each other ,they both wanted this but this isn't the ideal first kiss jungkook wanted so he said .

" I will drink " jungkook picked a shot and drank it .

Taehyung was more than disappointed ,he was actually expecting jungkook to kiss him. thought they had a bound but maybe he was wrong .

Jungkook saw the disappointment on taehyungs face and aura,he knew he would have to make it up to him before the end of the night ..

A/n
Do you think jungkook was wrong ?
Comment your thought .