28😋

Taehyung immediately alerted his friends to come meet him at a cafe close to his audition location after , and they agreed as usual .
*
*
*
After the audition , taehyung rushed to the cafe after receiving a text from his friends few minutes again .

"Hey guys,sorry I was late " he apologize seating .

" It's okay we know you had no choice " yoongi's replies .

They all ordered and while they were drinking calmly taehyung threw his thought .

" I think jungkook is cheating on me "

Both choked " what ? In unison .

"Am serious ,I saw him making an usual call last night and when I asked he said it was his father calling but I don't trust his respond  and this morning I tried to approach saying he could tell me any secret but he still denied " taehyung explained

" But that's not an assurance that he is cheating on you unless you really catch him in the act " hoseok explains .

" Well I think is best to confront him about it rather than stress your little head over something that might not even be true " yoongi says .

" You think that's going to work " tae asks

" I believe it will ,I do that with hoseok all the time and it has never failed " .

" Okay then confrontation it is " tae says with a deep breath .

" Can we order now am so hungry and exhausted" hoseok says calling the waitress to their table .

Later that evening....

Jungkook got home on his toes,his heart was beating so fast he could pass out he didn't know how to confront taehyung and tell him all about them like literally he might find it as a joke or worst scenerio get scared of him and run away never to relate with him again ..

' no that's scary ,taehyung won't leave me cause am vampire right ?' Jungkook kept asking himself this questions all day till now ,but now is the time to face his fear .

He got into the apartment to see taehyung seated on the couch drinking a glass of whiskey and the bottle was at the table . He removed his coat placing it on the hanger then dropped his bag before walking up to taehyung seating besides him .

" Baby how was your day ?"

" Fine . How was yours?"

" It's was good " jk answers .

" We need to talk " both said in unison .

" I think you should go first since you are obviously the guilty one here " tae says .

Taehyung's words pierced his heart like a sharp Knife .

" This am about to say might come as a shock to you but know that it was not my intention to keep it away from you " jk says making Taehyung's heart speed up he has been thinking all day about how he would react if Jungkook was really cheating on him but it's better to find out than hurt.

"Am all ears "

"Am a vampire ."

"What !"

"What? I thought you already knew " .