☁️Encountering Nightmare☁️Pt.1.5

🌼A/N🌼PLEASE READ🌼
A little info on Dream Steve for those who haven't read LoneRanger253's book.
🌼BTW THIS DOESNT NOT RELATE TO THE SL DREAM STEVE AS THIS IS AN AU.🌼
Dream Steve has the capabilities to bring Sabre into the Dream World if Sabre gets knocked out, if he's in danger, or if Dream Steve subconsciously pulls Sabre into it. But Dream Steve only ever does that if it's an emergency, or if Sabre lets her. For Sabre, it just feels like a subconscious message that's sent to him, and since Dream Steve's done it a couple of times, Sabre always knows when she sends him the message to enter the dream like state. Though if Sabre is doing something important at the time it was sent, he can ignore it instead.

🌼Concept/Event by LoneRanger253🌼

When Nightmare comes into the Rainbow Hub like in that one episode, Sabre fights back after breaking out of the hold put on him after it looked like Nightmare killed Orange, so Nightmare knocks him out and then takes Sabre to his lab.

🍄Encountering Nightmare 1🍄
☁️Encountering Nightmare 1.5☁️
☁️in Sabre's POV ☁️⤴️
🍄Death Sentence 2🍄
🍄WIP🍄⤴️
🌼Enjoy🌼

🌼Chapter Starting Point🌼

"NO NO NO- WHY DID I REALLY THINK THAT HE WOULDN'T LEAVE ME BE- UGHHHHHHH"
Sabre said sounding disappointed in himself.

"Sabre?" Dream Steve says.

"Hmm?"

"OH MY GOD I WAS BROUGHT HERE INSTEAD?! THANK YOU DREAM STEVE" Sabre says as he just now noticed he was brought in the 'Dream World' instead.

"Your welcome Sabre" Dream Steve says in her naturalistically calm voice.

🌼YES IM MAKING DREAM STEVE A GIRL- LEAVE ME BE PLEASE-🌼

🌼Time skip brought to you by Time Steve from the future. *About five minutes*🌼

Small floating islands surround them. Each island close enough to jump across without falling into the sweet, sweet abyss. Sabre and Dream Steve walk quietly toward a bench, which looks over the pastel sunset. As that was the time that Sabre was brought into this so called 'world'.

"What'd you'd think Nightmare Steve's gonna to with me?"

"He's probably going to either leave you there, or bring you to his Castle"

"I doubt he'd leave me at the Hub"

Sabre and Dream Steve continue chatting until Sabre gets the familiar feeling he usually gets after about an hour of being in the dream world. It of course always getting noticed by Dream Steve. As Dream Steve technically lives in the Dream World. And is always there when Sabre enters the Dream World.

"You'll wake up soon, be prepared Sabre"

"I know Dream Steve- this isn't the first time I've been here"

"I'm just saying. You never know when or when not to be prepared"