(35) THEIR DEPARTURE

When love birds were cherishing their closeness a restless voice called Kanha

When love birds were cherishing their closeness a restless voice called Kanha. He was also cherishing the moment of love being fruitful after a far distance of time which was no less than ages. His eyes were closed and his charming companion was gracing the surrounding. It was none other than Murli manohar's smile, smile beyond the boundaries where salvation keeps waiting in his service.

"Aryaaa! Aryaaa!" That person stopped after reaching near him.

"What happened, Priye?" He asked calmly trying to avoid his mischievous gestures as much as possible.

"Arya, Subhadra isn't there in her chamber," She voiced out her anxiety.

"Did you search her?" He acted like he was unaware of the truth.

He used to do it always. But she was hell worried to notice that or it can be said that situation wasn't allowing her to pay attention towards his usual antics.

"No, I didn't. When I didn't find her in chamber I rushed to you. Where she went at this hour. It's midnight!" She shivered at the last utterance.

"Jambavati, don't worry, Priye. She must be near by. Worries parted their ways from the persons who come to me. By the way Satya was sleeping with her. Where she is?" With his question reality hit to her.

"Satya! I didn't find her too. Seems like they both are with each other," She released a breath of relaxation.

"There's nothing sure like what you said," His statement made her frown.

At that time Rukmini along with other sisters came there. When one part of Laxmi is tensed then how other parts can be in peace.

"Jiji, where's Satya?" Jambavati asked to Rukmini as soon as she entered in.

"She didn't come with us. What happened?" Rukmini asked making Jambavati narrate everything.

"Did they sneak out?" Mitravindha's question gained everyone's attention and tension simultaneously.

After Kanha and Balram, Satyabhama was partner of Subhadra in sneaking. They used to sneak out and have adventures. The bold Krishnatmika and mischievous Krishnanuja were great pair in making people astonished each time.

"No, it's not possible. Satya is carefree as a person, but still she's sensible about dear ones care," Kalindi's conclusion eased the frown over sisters' forehead.

"Completely correct. My sisters' trust always makes me fall for their affection," A voice took the dominance in between discussion.

"Satya! Finally you are here!" Rukmini ran to her and engulfed in side hug.

"Where were you, Satya? Where's Ladli? Where you both disappeared?" Jambvati also followed Rukmini to shot her questions.

"Ladli is sleeping now. Before sometime she went to garden for strolling and I too followed her. But didn't let her know about my presence as she didn't wish to put me in stress," She explained the matter in short.