Dwayne Johnson falls into a river

Aiko POV:

Saying that training was hard was an understatement.

Th level of difficulty could not be put into words itself.

Every day, I spent hours meditating under a waterfall, "calming my mind" as Gyomei said.

I ran laps everyday , the number of laps increasing day by day. 

I pushed boulders larger than myself and learnt to run with them. "Argh!" I gritted my teeth as I pushed the large rock away from me. I started sprinting, only to find myself still in the same position as earlier on. Yeah... no.

Gyomei had sweat streaming down his face as he not only pushed the boulder, but also sprinted as fast as my eyes could see. 

I  practiced everyday, but to no avail. 

Gyomei walked forward. "The technique isn't to push it with your palms, it's to use all your strength with the idea that you're tipping over the boulder." He stepped  in front of me and demonstrated in slow motion. He did a motion like flicking his wrist up, then took his hands and arms to push, his feet digging into the ground. The boulder rolled, and Gyomei ran, his hands still on the boulder. "At this point, you must continue pushing, if you stop, the boulder will stop as well." He sprinted with ease, rolling the boulder as he went.

He rolled it back to me. "Now you try."

I nervously stepped there and flicked my wrist, trying to copy what Gyomei did. Then I picked up all the adrenaline pumping in my veins and pushed the boulder. It tipped forward easily, letting me push it and run. Or so I thought.

It budged, but my legs? Nope. 

"Continue pushing the boulder!" Gyomei ordered.

I shook my head weakly as Dwayne Johnson rolled down the hill, crashing into trees and terrifying animals before it splashed into the river.

My legs gave in. I had used up all my energy to push Dwayne Johnson, I couldn't push him AND run with him.

I sighed. Gyomei was above my face. He sighed as well. "We'll try again tomorrow."