How You Meet Them

Bendy:

Bendy and Boris want to visit the new coffee shop for trying their new Latte, and when they got their seats you go to their table and say "Welcome to Aroma Mocha, have you made your choices?" "We want to try your new Latte." say Boris with a smile.

You go to the kitchen and made two cups of Lattes and go to them and ask "Did you want sugar?" "Yes sure" say the little wolf, and of course, Bendy is try to flirting with you "Hold the sugar, please.
You're sweet enough for me.".
Boris look at him and think something like "Holy Molly... " and you answer him "I like the way you espresso yourself." and of course you and Bendy laughing.
After the brothers drink theirs Latte, you give Bendy your phone number.

Boris:

Boris and bendy are going to see Mickey about his adopted children, you(ps: you have 11-12 years old). "Guy's, here is my children, Y/N." Mickey introduce you to the duo "Awww what a adorable little one, I'm sure Boris and you will be friends" Bendy said to you with a teasing voice "B- Bendy!" Boris yell at Bendy.

Mickey is just laughing and say "well... I go out shopping for the dinner. What would you like to eat?" "Bacon soup!" says Bendy and Boris, Mickey leaves and Bendy go with him to help him and also letting Boris and you alone.
Then Boris start the conversation "well... Y/N, do you like music?" you look at him and say "yes sure. Why, you want to play something?" he nodded and show his clarinet and play a song.

When Mickey and Bendy are back, they see you both chatting and laughing.

Cuphead:

"Hey! Big bro! Look at this info in the newspaper!" says Mugman with a worried voice to Cuphead, with a annoyingly face he says "Fine... It's better to be REALLY important!" he took the newspaper from Mugman hands and read "The rich family, wanted to celebrate the 18th birthday of theirs children, Y/N.
But a group of criminals kidnapped them, the family gives 60 000$ for the person who save them." Cuphead look at his little brother with a smirk and said "Alright man, we gonna save the kid and then have the 60 000$!".

After 3 days they finds the location of the criminals and it's look like a old hospital, then Cuphead and Mugman infiltrates the building to find where are you and they found you tied up in what it's seems to be a patient room with a window to escape.

The cups brothers open the door quietly, Mugman is untied you and Cuphead trying to open the window.

Of course at first you are scared because you thought it was the criminals who decided to kill you but Mugman calm you down "H-hey calm down we are here to save you." but it's doesn't help with Cuphead starting to blow up the window.

All the criminals are warned by the sounds are coming, "Cuppy! Do you have a plan?" said Mugman panicking "Of course and it's calling JUMP!" Cuphead grab Mugman and you and jump off the window and falling into a tree.

You three go down the tree and running to the manor of your family, they receive the money and you going to the adventure with the cups Brothers after your parents say it's dangerous to stay in the manor.

Mugman:

The cups Brothers are going to visit the theater for relaxing and also heard about the new singer have a magical voice, when the start you go to the stage and sing your song.

Everyone was so focused on you and even the cups Brothers, at the end of the song everyone clap on their hands and gives you roses.

Then Cuphead and Mugman are come to see you "Hello Y/N, we want to say that your voice is really wonderful!" say Mugman exited "Well, I'm glad that you both appreciate it." you thanks them.

Mugman go out his notes book with his pencil and ask "It is okay if I can have your autograph, please?" you take the notes book and the pencil and sign "Yes sure anything for fans of my voice." and you give the note book with the pencil back to Mugman.

Felix:

Felix is going to visit a popular haunted village to know if those stupid rumors are true or not, when he is at the door of the haunted village and then he see you running and panicking.

Felix curious, he catch you by your arms "Hey, wait! What's going on?" he asks you for some answers, you try calm down say "T-there's g-g-ghost!!!".

Felix look at the village and you for some seconds and walk to enter the village "WAIT! What are you doing?" you ask him "It's not obvious I going to see who is the idiot who scares people, but you can go with me if you want." Felix answer and give you his hand if you want to follow him, of course you decide to follow him.

You guide Felix to go the town hall after escaped some traps, you both look at the opened window and see a bunch of 3 adults with a megaphone and do ghost voices and also have weapons.

Yes this is what Felix expected "They are armed! What should we do now, calling cops?" you ask "Nope, much better idea." Felix turn his bag into a pepper spray, he jump on the open window and attack the groups and you also close your eyes.

You then heard the silence, you decide to open your eyes and see Felix tied up the groups and call the cops.

Felix smiles at you "Well, case closed. Oh I forgot to ask your name?" "Y/N." you answer and he grab your hand "Well, Y/N. I'm so honored to tell you that you will be in my next book!".

Oswald:

Mickey is contacting you for help Oswald to make him feel better after Ortensia death, the first day is really complicated by Oswald who doesn't want to talk.

The second day, you took a note book and give to him, he makes a mouvement with his head for showing his is confused.

"Well Oswald, I give you this notes book for communication with your childrens, friends, family and me." you explain to him, Oswald open the book and write "Like this?" you read it and say "Yes, like this.".

You continue these therapy sessions with Oswald and it's goes well, he starts to be little by little more open to other and he even baked for you with the help of his 420 childrens.

So yeah, he really likes these therapy sessions.