When They Confess Their Love For You

Bendy:

Bendy invite you in a restaurant for chatting with you and eating, "Y/N, I really want to tell you, thanks you for joining our quest." say Bendy with a blushing face "You're welcome, Bendy. I always love helping people I love." you say "Yeah about that... I just want to tell something really important.".

Bendy get up from his chair, go in front of you, he go down on his knees, grab your hand and kiss it "I really want to upgrade our relationship, can I be your boyfriend?".

You simply kiss Bendy's forehead "Of course you can be my boyfriend, Bendy." Bendy face is turning red and you giggle at his reaction.

Boris:

You invite Boris at your house for chatting and then Boris take a paper and write something on it "Boris, what are you writing?" you ask curiously.

"But if I telling you it's not a surprise!" say Boris with a ennoying face "Okay..." You said sulking.

After some minutes, Boris show you what he writes on the paper "Can I be your boyfriend?" you look at him and hug him "Awww of course Boris!" and Boris hug you back.

Cuphead:

Cuphead invite you in a park at night for relaxing and chatting, "Hey, Y/N. I have something to tell you and it's really important..." say Cuphead with a worried voice.

"What is it, Cuphead?" you ask, "It's been a while since we know each other and I want to know if... If... Damn it! I look like a idiot when I hesitate..." Cuphead start to laugh nervously.

"Cuphead, are you okay?" you ask him "Yes sure, it's just... Well... fuck it! I LOVE YOU! I love everything about so please... Can I be your boyfriend, please..." you could see his tears flowing down on his face "Awww Cuphead! Of course you can be my boyfriend!" you jump on Cuphead with a hug and he hug you back.

Mugman:

After your performance, you see Mugman with a bouquet of red roses "Hello Mugman, what a beautiful bouquet!" you compliment his bouquet.

"T- T- Thanks y- you, Y/N!" says Mugman shyly, he gives you the bouquet "I want t- t- to tell you s- something really i- important..." say Mugman "yes sure, what is it?" you ask. "Can I b- be your b- boyfriend?" he starting to hide his face with his scarf.

You move to scarf away and kiss him "Of course, it's will be a honor." Mugman face is burning your actions and he laughing of embarrassment.

Felix:

Felix invite you to the beach for relaxing and playing volleyball after your last adventure.

When you both watching the sunset, Felix put something in your hand and it's a a bracelet made of shells "Y/N, it's been a long time we know each other and I want to know... Can I be your boyfriend?".

You look at him for some seconds and crying "Y- Y- Y/N! Are you okay!?" Felix ask worried and you hugging him and say "Of course I am okay! It's because I'm so happy!" Felix hug you back and giggle.

Oswald:

Today is the last day of the therapy session with Oswald and he invite you to a birthday party for his childrens, the house is full of decorations and with a big birthday cake.

After you all have eaten the cake, Oswald take your hands "O- Oswald?" you are confused and then... "I want say, thank you so much. I am really grateful for you helping me, but I want to know before you go... Do you love me?" wait... Does Oswald is talking!?

You, the 420 bunnies, Mickey and everyone is surprised by Oswald talking and his voice.

"Yes! I love you, Oswald!" you answer and hug him, Oswald crying and hug you back.