Feelings Untold Untitled part

Childe was always good at ignoring pain, but why did it hurt him so much to see Zhongli with a girlfriend. Zhongli and him have always been close with each other ever since they were little kids. But every time he saw Zhongli his heart would ache. He was at school when he started to cry in his seat.

He cried because it hurt him so much to think of Zhongli.

"Are you okay?" A voice asked. Childe then looked up to only see the person he was crying about. Zhongli took a chair from a desk and made it face Childe.

"What's wrong?" Zhongli asked as he petted Childe's hair.

"Nothing." He responded with. His heart started to hurt more. He didn't think that he had feelings for Zhongli.

"Come on, don't lie to me." The brunette said smiling. The ginger didn't want to answer, he just looked away hoping that the feelings would go away. 

"Man, still not gonna spit it out? Why don't we go out-" The brunette's words got cut off by Childe.

"No." Childe said as he got up. Zhongli was confused. Childe then grabbed his bag and started to walk towards the door. Zhongli stopped him though by grabbing him by the wrist.

"I just wanted to talk....I was feeling kind of down. And since you're my best friend I thought you would understand." Zhongli said, making his grip tighter on Childe's wrist. Childe turned around and hugged Zhongli.

"Sorry..." Childe whispered in his ear. Zhongli smiled.

"Let's go get something to eat at a cafe so we can talk, okay?" Zhongli said as he pulled away from Childe.

Childe nodded his head, and let Zhongli lead the way by letting him hold his hand. After a few minutes of walking they made it to a little cafe where they sold cofe. They first both ordered something to drink then sat down. They decided to sit down at a booth. Zhongli sat down next to Childe.

"You said you wanted to talk about something." Childe asked as he began to drink his coffee.

"Oh...yes." Zhongli said. He didn't drink his coffee, instead he put his head on Childe's shoulder and held his arm. Childe was a bit confused.

"You see me and my girlfriend broke up." Zhongli said.

Childe couldn't help but smile. He still was confused because Zhongli didn't sound sad at all.

"Are you doing okay then?" Childe asked.

"Yes of course. I never loved her in the first place." Zhongli said smiling.

"Then why did you date her?" Childe asked.

"I felt pity for her. I already love someone else." Zhongli said. 

"Who?"

"You."