Scizors POV

I was a reject my defense was'nt high enough for that faction, nor the power,nor speed. I was a reject I was walking in the desolate landscape I saw Shaymin one of the speed faction admins. He looked frightened I said "hey Shay what's go'in on you okay?" Shay responded "uhh yeah". He was very uneasy. I said something happing over at the faction. "Uhh yeah". I swear is that the only phrase he knows? "War".
Crap I was hoping I would have more time to prepare ohh no what about Scy? So much to take in . "What happened is Scy okay?" I asked rushing he could tell I was worried. "I didn't see him...." I took off like a jet.
I was so worried for my younger brother I was thinking "what if I'm to late?"
I reached there and fire burned everywhere many pokemon were fighting for their lives.
I knew Scy hated fire I was scared I saw him under attack from magmortar then right as a flaming punch came to finish him off Greninja's shrunken tore trough magmortar saving Scy's life I officially owe Greninja.
I rushed to Scy hugged him then and there. "Thank lord you are okay" I brought him back of the battlefield his right wing got burnt a little bit. I wrapped it up.
"I have to stay away goodbye Scy, stay safe."