Ch 12 | Marked

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

ᴊɪᴀ |

On walking in the room he pinned me against the door.. our lips never left each other.. he quickly removed his red jacket and dropped it somewhere on the floor.. I gasped in between the kiss as he lifted me up in his arm.. I noticed him smirking at my reaction.. and in a matter of seconds I felt a soft mattress on my back.. I pushed myself back to bed giving him space to crawl on the bed too..

After a long kiss I pushed him a little.. "L-let me breathe" I said.. He just kept staring at me while I was admiring him too.. I noticed our position.. he was all hovered over me and between my legs.. though I don't feel his weight.. Soon he again leaned down and captured my lips in his.. I swear my lips must be red and swollen by now.. the voice of smooching and huffing because of kisses echoed the room.. All I could hear was my heart beating fast..

I even feel a tickling sense in my scent gland.. A shaky moan left my mouth as his lips traveled to my neck planting wet and wild kisses all over there.. Unknowingly I tilted my head in one direction giving him space to kiss.. it felt so good.. My hands were wrapped around his neck while his hand travelled my curves and lifted my dress gripping tightly on my inner thighs..

I gasped loudly as he suddenly pulled me up on his lap.. He removed his t-shirt showing off his tattoos and perfectly toned body.. I came back to sense when he pulled me closer to him.. "Like what you see.. my moon?" he whispered near my ear.. A shaky moan left my mouth when his tongue travelled my earlobe.. I felt him pulling down the zip of my dress.. with my help he removed the dress and threw it on the floor leaving me just in thongs as the dress had inbuilt..

Before I tried to cover myself he pushed me to bed again.. "You're breathtaking" he says and hovers over me again.. While I just gulped and my eyes traveled his biceps.. I lift my hands up and touch his naked chest.. he leans down and starts kissing my neck mercilessly.. while I kept exploring his nakedness.. he did the same.. his hands travelled everywhere they can.. my bare back.. my waist.. my breasts.. my thighs.. everywhere..

A moan leaves my mouth whenever he leaves a hickey on my body.. I felt him removing my thongs while I noticed he was completely naked by now.. Shyness took over me when he spread my legs.. I looked at the other side avoiding his intense gaze... "Eyes on me" he says.. I looked at him immediately.. He smirks.. "Good girl" he says and leans down.. I frowned but soon my frown vanished and a moan left my mouth feeling his tongue on my clit..

"A-alpha" I moaned.. I held the bedsheets tight and did not know what to do.. soon I felt a knot in my stomach.. the tongue then got replaced by a finger.. I opened my eyes and found him staring at me.. I was breathing heavily feeling this unknown emotion.. a little louder moan escaped my mouth and my eyes again got shut when I felt his finger pounding in me.. "J-jungkook" I said.. "Yes my moon" he replied..