Chapter 3

"Daniel get back here!" I yell!!! "Hurry up slow coaches" he says. "Nice bikini N, is that the one you bought last week?" I ask Nikki "yeah, I like your Bikini as well!" She replys.

We get to the pool and Daniel goes over to his soccer mates, as we walk past they all check us out....gross! "Wow your sisters hot and who's she?" They ask my bro winking at niki.

"Why don't you go talk to that guy over there! He keeps checking you out!" Nikki says pointing to some ugly dude in the pool. We both laugh.

"I'm going in, what about you?" I ask Nikki "i might chill here for a bit longer" she says closing her eyes. I pull out my hair and let my long, luscious hair flow down my back, run towards the pool and dive head first. The waters beautiful.

We are back at the hotel getting ready for our fine dining aka dinner! "Nikki, should I wear this dress, or this one" I ask. One is short, dark blue and has some hems along the top and the other one is red, short at the front then goes down at the back and has some flower patterns on the top. "Idk, whichever you want! But hurry up I'm nearly done!" She says annoyingly.

"Ok I'm ready" I yell to Nikki. I am wearing the red dress, with black heels, hair curled, light makeup and a black clutch. "Oh wow, you look beautiful! How do I look?" Nikki asks "AMAZING!" I say clapping my hands.

Where half way to dinner when I realise "oh my...I left my phone at the room! I better go get it. I will meet you at the table, can you please order me a coke?" I ask Nikki "yeah sure, see you then"

"OMG unlock!! This stupid key doesn't work!! Argh!" I scream impatiently. "Would you like a hand with that" someone says behind me. "Um thanks" I look up and am stunned by who I see..! "Oh hey Taylor, what are you doing here?" He asks, I am literally speechless....I can't speak! "Ok, let me help you with this" he says pointing to the door. It's THONAS EDWARD!

"Your here...what took you so long?" Mum and Nikki say. I quietly sit down and whisper to Nikki "you'll never believe who I saw!" She looks concentrated "umm...let me guess....batman" she says questionably...."not exactly....Tom!" I say "you mean your Tom??!!" She asks amazingly "yes!" We both squeal.