Part 2

"Dazai~" Yosano entered the office, where Dazai decided he'd wait with Atsushi and Kunikida.

"Is he ready?" Dazai asked, already in his suit.

"Well first, let me fix this."

Yosano walked over to Dazai, fixing his hair and tucking some of it behind his ear.

"Better," she smiled. "Chuuya! Get your ass in here!"

"I don't even want to go on this mission anymore!" Chuuya shouted back.

"You're going on this damn mission and you will like it," Yosano muttered, storming out of the room.

Seconds later, the three girls were pushing Chuuya into the room.

Dazai stood frozen, his face turning completely red.

Chuuya's face mirrored his dress, as he stood with his arms crossed.

"Well, Dazai," Naomi grinned, "what do you think of your date?"

"I..." Dazai began, unable to come up with words.

Chuuya had light, barely noticeable makeup on. His hair was brushed and tucked behind his ear. He had red earrings, and a few small red and black flower hair clips. He was also wearing red fingerless gloves.

"Dazai?" Atsushi questioned, staring at the tall male.

"S-sorry. You look...y-you look beautiful." Dazai managed to get out, covering his face with his hands.

"You look good, too." Chuuya spoke, loud enough for everyone to just barely hear him.

The room fell silent, until Kunikida spoke up.

"If you guys keep standing here, you'll be late. Your ride should already be waiting outside."

"Okay. Let's get going, then." Dazai said, walking out of the room, Chuuya following silently.

They stayed silent the whole ride. Once they arrived, Dazai got out, holding his hand out to help Chuuya out of the car, which Chuuya took, still not speaking a single word. They began walking up the stairs, Dazai linked their arms together, smiling at Chuuya's red, shocked face. They got into the party, easier than Chuuya thought they would.

"Now we just hang around and the host will give us the information after the dance," Dazai informed the shorter male.

"Alright. What do they have to drink?"

"Oh, so you're finally speaking to me?"

"Shut up, dumbass!"

Dazai chuckled, "well the alcohol should be over here, knowing that's probably what you want."

Chuuya nodded and followed Dazai to the drinks, immediately getting one for himself.

They stood silently, drinking. Chuuya immediately got another drink as soon as he finished his first one.

"You need to give information to Mori, don't go getting yourself drunk," Dazai stated.

"Oh shut up, I know how to handle alcohol."

"Yeah, that's what you said last time."

"That was years ago!"

"Whatever, just don't get too drunk."

"Yeah, yeah."

After some time had passed, the dancing began.

"After this is when we get the information from the host."

"Alright, then we can ditch this place, right?"

"No, we're staying for the whole party."

"Seriously?"