We've got great chemistry.

Megamind and Lorax shared eyes and gazed into each other's eyes, both so beautiful and bright.

"Well um... Shall we start?" asked Lorax, blushing and twiddling with his petite orange thumbs. "Yeah... Yeah that sounds great! You wanna do something like why do peaches grow?" replied Mega, taking a sigh.

"O-of course!"

"Great... Let's wait for Chalamet to give us the peaches."

"How will we know why peaches grow?"

"Google!"

"Oh! Hehe!"

Professor Chalamet placed a peach on the table and both of them reached out their hands to grab the fruit. Their fingers touched. Mega's blue fingers touched Lorax's orange fingers. They stopped for a moment, both anxiously staring at the peach, neither daring to move. Lorax couldn't help it anymore and grabbed the peach, pulling it away. Megamind blushed and rubbed the back of his bald, shiny head.

"Well... I um..." said Lorax, stuttering and opening his computer. He prayed that Mega wouldn't see his wallpaper, it was embarrassing, it was a picture of Megamind himself with text that said, "MY MEGIE BOO" with a swirly heart around Mega's face. Lorax quickly typed in his password and clicked on a tab. He began typing. Mega felt the need to do the same and began typing away.